Trying to Fit Yoga in for Friday June 5, 2008

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies- -

This morning I did WSFL weights and cardio. Strength C, Circuits C & D. Workout was 50 Minutes and I burned 359 calories.

Have great workouts everyone.

Yay -- it's Friday. For the first time, I have a job I don't hate...but Friday's are still welcome.......at least for the time being since I don't have to work on Saturdays yet.

Hi ladies! Yes, I'm back from the dead. Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth... Things here have been so hectic.

But tomorrow is the big day! I'm racing the triathlon tomorrow, and just wanted to give you all a BIG thank you-- you really helped keep me motivated the first little while when it was so tough to keep going. :D When my training picked up, suddenly I didn't have time for certain things, so computer time was one of the first to get cut...

Hopefully I'll be back online with a little more regularity now-- though the triathlon bug has definitely bitten... thinking about doing another one the end of the summer. It's just hard to find time for everything! But today is just a little light yoga and rest!

Anyway, lots of love to you all... OH, and L congrats on the new job?!?! Thats fantastic.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.