Trying To Fit Yoga In for Friday Jan 25

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I wanted to do something a bit different so I strayed from my rotation for a day. I did Speedbody Full Body Workout with Rob Forcelli and added on The Biggest Loser Power Sculpt 15" with Bob Harper. Workout was 1 hour and 15 minutes and I burned 532 calories. Speedbody really is a fun workout and between all of the punching, weight work and medicine ball work my lats are feeling worked. He really punches hard and encourages it, as he's a boxer. This workout had a zero dread factor and has a lot of variety of moves.

I'm sooooooooooo glad it's Friday. This week dragged!!! Hope I can make it thru the day.......as we have a really heavy new patient load at work today and the doctor that's in today works super fast....hard to keep up at his pace!
Have a great FRIDAY everyone. I'll be glad once I'm home for the evening and it's officially the weekend............oh how I live for the weekends. Miss my leisurely days at home doing yoga every day!

Hi everyone -

This morning, I did the 55 minute practice from Yoga Dance Fusion & I really liked it! It's a little different but good. I would probably compare it a little bit to Ellen Barret's Super Slimdown Pilates Yoga Blend... sort of... except that it's still very much yoga but it's just very flowing & sort of has that "feel". I also added on the guided relaxation segment from Yoga Journal's Yoga for Stress Relief since the practice does not include shavasana. There is also a 30 minute practice on this DVD & a short 10 minute stretch segment too. The 30 minute practice appears to be a little more intense & the 10 minute segment looks nice & "stretchy". All in all, I would recommend this DVD, especially for only $14.95.

Well, I really need to keep it short because we have visitors in our office this morning & there is something I need to do for one of them before they leave. I am really, really glad it's Friday & I hope everyone has a great one!

Hi ladies,

Happy Friday.... and yes.... so glad its Friday also.
Very tired - and hands are very sore from the carpal tunnel. It really makes me feel quite bummed.

I think I will do Shiva's prenatal yoga tonight - and then take it easy.

Will catch up with everyone tomorrow.

Have a nice evening.
yve

Hi ladies! Quick post from me also. I am soooo tired! I am going to bed at 8 pm on a Friday night-LOL! I will probably end up going to work tomorrow :(. No WOs for me last night or tonight...got home too late, as usual.

Have a great night everyone!

Hi ladies! I hope you all had a great Friday.

Lora, it's the WEEKEND!!! Relax and enjoy it :D

I got in High Step Circuit this morning and had my first quiz of the semester at school...I think I did pretty well. Tonight my parents got into town so we all went to my brother's to visit and have some pizza. I'm taking my parents, my younger brother, and his wife to the airport tomorrow morning as they are going to Hawaii for a week! I have to be up early because we're all going out to breakfast first.

When I picked DD up from school today her teacher told me she thinks DD is coming down with something. She did fine all evening but slowly started going downhill as the evening went on, so on the way home from my brother's house we had to stop and pick her up some tylenol, popsicles, and propel. Tomorrow will be a household chores day once I get home from the airport (which is an hour away) but I am planning on doing Kristin McGee's Power Yoga tomorrow afternoon if I can.

Hi to everyone! I'd love to chat more but I have to head to bed!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.