Trying To Fit Yoga in for Friday April 27

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning P90 Masters Sculpt. I went as heavy as possible and did 6-10 rep range. I also did the boxing workout with Sugar Ray & Laila Ali - Beginner and Advanced one. Workout was 1 hour 40 minutes and I burned 520 calories (give or take a few minutes due to interruptions from Brooklyn). I also did Aligning the Upper Body yoga with Lauren Mones 60".

Yve - if you're still interested in this Lauren Mones Anusara practice, let me know. I don't think I'll do it that often. IT's sort of slow for me. I'd sell it to you for a small portion of what I paid for it. Let me know.

Jen - hi....hope work is going okay.

Have a great workout everyone.

Hi ladies! No WO for me tonight. It's my rest day and (say it with me) I got home late from work again. Last night, I did Jari Love's Ripped 1000. Something about her workouts just really clicks with me. The music in this one was WAY better than the original Ripped. I am looking forward to the next workout she is putting out this summer. (Looks like it is just one though. x( ) I started reading Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle (BFFM) and I am really enjoying it. I have eaten very clean this week...so I feel a cheat meal coming on. I am going to have to do something different with my eating and working out. For working out 6 days a week, I have still not obtained the results I have been looking for. Here's where I am as of today:

Starting point:
Date 05/18/2006
Weight 172.5
Body Fat 28.3%
Tricep 21
Bicep 3
Back 18
Hip 16
BMI 32.6
(At the starting point the goal was 22% Body Fat and 159 pounds)

Today's Measurements:
Date 04/27/2007
Weight 162.5
Body Fat 14.5%
Tricep 5
Bicep 2
Back 12
Hip 5
BMI 30.5
(New goal body fat 12%, weight goal still 159)

There are many postives in this situation. I have lost 10 pounds and cut my body fat in half. I still can't help but to feel fustrated with these results. I feel like 162.5 is still not an acceptable weight for me at 5'1", even if I am muscular. I am really hoping some further tweaking to my eating habits and maybe some changes to my training (more cardio-BIG SIGH) will help me get my weight down. If you can give me any perspective I am all ears!

Lora-How was Vegas? What have you done with all your winnings? :) Did you workout while you were on vacation? Eat anything good (or bad }( )? So, I saw that you listened to your own music on the Laila Ali boxing workout-that's never a good sign! Was it that bad? When is xflowsion shipping? I will probably post my measurement info over at Hardcore's to seek some additional advice-sorry in advance for being redundant.

Yve-Hope all is going well with you! How is the condo shopping coming? Have things slowed down for SO now that tax season is over?

Hope you have a great night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.