Trying to Fit Yoga in For Fri Jan 11

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

I overslept a bit and then had a severe case of ADD trying to get ready to workout, so I got started a bit late. I did Cathe's Legs & Glutes followed by Kick Punch & Crunch abs on the stability ball. I think that Legs & Glutes workout is longer than 51 minutes like they have it listed on the back?? I don't think I used heavy enough weights. I used what Cathe used and my legs don't really feel worked......but maybe I'll feel it tomorrow. I didn't have time to add anything else on. I burned about 265 calories. I was so hungry during the end of my workout that I had to eat a banana and some almonds right after I finished! I don't know why I'm so hungry. I just finished TTOTM but I was 10 days early and I'm really due to start this weekend......so let's hope I'm not going to go twice this month!!

Not much going on these days on this thread. Everyone must be busy. I am looking forward to getting some yoga in over the weekend!

Have a great day.

I am actually feeling some DOMS in my bis. Can't believe it. My shoulders too.

OK ladies, I really need to rein in on my eating. I am not eating horrible things, just to much of it I think. I hate that I have to always be mindful of what I eat cuz it goes straight to the belly. Oh well, that is life.

OK Yoginis!!! Where are you all hiding??

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Meg,

In response to yesterday, remember, there are snakes in the wood and big creepy hairy spiders too. lol.

Good girl...doms is getting ya! No bad eats for today..here me? I am eating some chicken fajita's for lunch today. I bought some wheat low carb wraps..super thin wraps too. Gonna go for mexican food again tonight...will have to be selective and get good clean stuff.

No yoga on tap. Just legs...should listen to ZZ Top..ya know the leg song?

Charlotte~~

Hi Yogis!

It was StepBlast for me today, and as I was running late (so what else is new?) I didn't get a section of Fluid Power in.

Lora: I've been eating non-stop too....stress.

Meg: I've got bicep DOMS too}( I also have to rein in my eating. I tend to have a fairly healthy diet, but have been over-doing it the last few days.

Charlotte: Sounds like a fun workout today!

WOW! I just did CC6 with Sean. I loved loved loved this. I can't believe I waited so long to download it. I did 4 miles all together. Great WO. Ican't wait to get the other ones.

Tammy- SB is fun. I have had enough of the crap eating I tell ya!

Char- thanks! Now I will have to be worried about the dang creepy crawlys!!!

Lora- did you get to see GH? I updated in the other thread!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Meg: I **HEART** all of the cardio coaches. My favorite is volume 6 w/Candace...do you have that one? It is heavy on sprints...which I love!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.