Trying to Fit Yoga In for Finally Friday May 9

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Power Circuit Kettlebell workout with Dave Whitley. I'm still sore from the Action Hero workout (legs especially) and my energy was dragging. Didn't have that great of a workout. This one didn't get my HR up much and the 2 minute drills of Squat/Thrusts killed me! Workout was 65" with Cathe stretch and I only burned 399 calories.

Have great workouts everyone.

Good afternoon -

Sorry I've been MIA again lately. This time, it's because an email was sent out at work asking us to limit our internet usage. There have also been several recent layoffs so I'm a bit concerned right now. So I'm kinda in the same boat as you, Lora, except that I don't have any time to post in the mornings before I leave for work at all.

Anyway, I finished out a week of 4DS & then I did Iron Core Vol. 2 this morning, followed by Yoga Journal Session 2, Bending & Twisting Poses for Flexibility. I was glad to finally fit in some yoga & I also felt like I had great workouts throughout the week.

Lora - I think I saw something, sometime about celebrating your anniversary & a ring your DH got you too? How wonderful. Congrats! Today is the day that DH & I ran off together 20 years ago so it's not a "real" anniversary but it's a significant date in our relationship none the less. Hope you get some much needed rest over the weekend & feel more energized next week. I'm actually in much the same boat because we've been staying up way too late getting ready for our trip to CO. Hopefully, I can catch up on some Z's this weekend too.

Jen - Hi! I feel totally out of the loop right now but I hope you & the wee one are doing well. Hope you've been able to get out & enjoy some nice walks since the weather's been so nice too.

Yve - Just wanted to say HI if you've been around or if you pop in later too. Hope everything is going well for you, your DH, & your bundle of joy.

I don't know how much I'll be able to chat now that I'm limited at work & that's where I used to post. I'll try to pop in whenever possible but I just don't think it will be on a regular basis anymore, unfortunately.

Well, I better go since my DH should be home soon. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.