Trying to Fit Yoga In for Finally Friday Feb 8

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Iron Core Vol 1 with Sarah Lurie followed by Star Trainers Strength Segment with Rob Glick. I fastfowarded thru the breaks on Iron Core, as I didn't need them. I ended up using my 15, 20 and 25 lb KBs and found it to be a bit easy. I think I need a couple heavier ones, but I'm broke....so it's not gonna happen yet. The reps are so low on some exercises that you can go super heavy. I even found myself doing swings with the heavier bells already. It was fun ....just not HARDCORE enough for me. Maybe I was in some sort of mental zone.....was listening to Chili Peppers Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magick. Workout was 70" and I burned 453 calories. I hope I get sore tomorrow.

I'm so glad it's Friday!! YAY. Happy Friday everyone and have a great day. I'll be glad once I'm on my way home from work though....still have to make it thru today and Fridays are pretty busy.

Hi Ladies,

Happy Friday to all.

Still feeling yucky... had to cancel a dinner party for some friends tomorrow night...But I don't think they want to be near my germs anyhow.

I am off to prenatal pilates today - and hope to get out for a bit of a walk.... Have not been out for the last 2 days!

Hope everyone has a great day.

Yve

Happy Friday Everyone -

Missed a few days again so I'll try to catch up a bit first. Let's see... Wednesday, I ended up doing PP but used weights lower than what Cathe uses. I wanted a nice full body workout but still wanted to honor my active rest week so I thought that would be a good one. Yesterday, I did Low Impact Step (the old, intermediate workout, not the new 4DS LIS) & this morning, I just did about 30 minutes of yoga from Yoga Journal's Step by Step series (I did about 10-15 minutes from DVD #1 & about the same from DVD #2). It has been nice & I've also gotten some extra sleep this week but I'm ready for some more intense workouts again now.

Lora - I hopes you have a good & uneventful day at work & I hope you enjoy your weekend off too.

Yve - I'm so sorry to hear you're still feeling icky & I hope you feel better soon.

Hi to everyone else too & I hope to "see" you all soon.:)

Went to the doctor y-day & scheduled my tubal surgery for February 27 (& I also had to be tested & get some meds for a UTI). Not sure if I even mentioned that I was seriously thinking about this surgery but I'm ready. I will turn 40 next month & my DH & I are very, very sure that we do not want children at this point. So have any of you ladies had this kind of surgery or know anyone who has? The doctor told me I'll need to "rest" for 2 weeks to let the stitches heal & I can't lift more than 25 pounds. So right now, I plan to work out crazy for the next 2 1/2 weeks, take one week off completely post-op, & then ease back in with some light lifting (12 pound DBs & 25 pound BB max) & moderate cardio the following week. I hope everything goes ok. I'm a bit nervous about it but that's just my nature. I'm a big worrywart!

Well, I guess that's it for now. I hope everyone has a great Friday & I hope to have more time to post next week. Take care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.