Trying to Fit Yoga In for Finally Friday Feb 15

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Ryan Shannahan's Extreme Kettlebell Bootcamp. I did the Fat & Firm segment 20" and the Strength segment 23". Workout was about 50" with the cooldown/stretch from the KB Goddess workout. I burned 343 calories.

This workout used 2 KB's for most moves....and since I don't have matching KB weights, I modified using DBs for some segments. I could have paused the DVD and alternated sides with the KBs also. This workout was more like a weighted circuit workout with some KB moves thrown in. I woudn't say it was a pure KB workout....in that we didn't even do snatches, cleans, windmills or other known KB moves. We did do swings, crazy eights and these things called gun slingers and vampire situps. It was fun and done on the beach.....so I liked it. He kept moving at a rapid pace with no breaks.....just the way I like it. I played my own music ......as I think there wasn't any on the DVD. My glutes are already feeling it. I think I'm getting a 30# KB this weekend. My DH said I can get it for Valentine's Day.

Have a great day everyone. I'm so glad it's Friday. I hope I can make it thru today. Yesterday, I got some rude comments thrown my way for staying in the bathroom too long when I had too much work to be done! I haven't been feeling well....have a touch of a stomach thing...so I was in the bathroom! My coworker made a comment that I was in there forever and come out smelling all pretty and I have a ton of work to do. Anyway......I was livid. Can't help the fact that my perfume oils make me smell good even in the worst predicaments! This place is sooo nuts! My stomach churns just thinking about getting thru today! Vent over ............thanks for always listening !

I'll see everyone later.

Hi Everyone

Today is a yoga day, so looking forward to this. The temp is -4 here. WTH is that? It's depressing.

Lora-everytime i read a post about your workplace, it makes my stomach turn. For real? It's amazing. I would be documenting EVERYTHING, i am not a 'lawsuit' person', but just in case anything would come up, I would have these things written down and documented. At least it's FRIDAY.

Good morning everyone -

Today was supposed to be my yoga day but I didn't get everything finished last night so I vacuumed the house instead. I'm helping a friend host a Mary Kay party at my house tonight so I wanted to get the house all spiffy for the guests. The host of the party is actually my friend but she just got back from Disney last Sunday & didn't have time to prepare at her own house. I should be able to do some yoga tomorrow morning, though, & I should be ablet to do as long of a routine as I like too so I'm looking forward to that. I'm also getting together with some girlfriends (same ones as tonight, actually) to do some shopping & eat out so I'm looking forward to that too.

Lora - I'm sorry you're still having such a difficult time at work. At least it's Friday & I hope you can put it all behind you & enjoy your weekend.

Carrie - Brrr! It is COLD where you are. It has been fluctuating dramatically here. Tuesday, it was snowing & today, it's going to be in the mid-50s. I think it's supposed to be snowing again by Monday. Weird!

Yve - Happy Belated Valentine's Day back to you! Glad you got to go for a walk yesterday.

Jen - I'm thinking about you & I hope you get a chance to check in & chat today.

Hi to anyone else who might pop in too. Hope you all have a great Friday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.