Trying to Fit Yoga In for 4/29 Sunday

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Kelly Coffey's Step Boxing and Cathe's Total Body Stretch 10". Total of 60" with stretch. Burned 400 calories.

No time for yoga today, although I did Classical Stretch last night.

gotta run............having some problems to take care of right now. Be back later.

Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't checked in in a few days - Have had some very early mornings and late nights.

I went to pilates class today - and we spent most of it doing chest, shoulder and back exercises the feltengrais way. Some were quite uncomfortable - but felt good after doing them a few times.

I will have to catch up on previous posts.

Lora - Looking forward to reading about your Vegas trip.
Jen - Hope you had a good week also.

Will try to check in later.

Yve

Hi ladies! Today's workout was yardwork! It was beautiful outside, so DH and I took some time to move some bushes around and plant some more. Hard work!!!! DH & I went to Whole Foods as planned and then we prepped the food for the week right after we got home. I hope that will save me some time in the evenings. I was really cooking well every night for awhile there, but then kept running out of time, so we started depending on Lean Cuisine to get us by. I am trying to get back to more natural cooking, but it takes a lot of preparation. I made vegetable beef & barley soup for dinner tonight. :)

Lora-Great calorie burn! Hope everything is okay.

Yve-Hope all is well! Isn't it funny how some exercises "hurt so good"! :)

Have a great evening everyone!

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.