+-+-Thursday Melters-+-+

Morning, ladies!

Last night I did A-Jock's version of Low Max. Oh my. It was a GREAT workout! Now, WHY has it taken me so long to try it?

Eating was awful yesterday - ruined by lunch. Our office went out to a local pizza place. I don't like their pizza, so I opted for a sandwich. It was horrible, and it ruined my appetite for the rest of the day. Well, I'll eat better today!

Last night I took the dog out for her last "break" and discovered the horses in my front yard. :eek: The back gate was open (it has a sticky latch). Thank goodness I went out when I did, or I might not have seen them. I put them back where they belong and tied the gate shut with my dog's leash until we can get a new latch.

Oh, for those of you who are asking, work is better for now. We're expecting another batch of heavy editing maybe this afternoon or tomorrow, but at least we've gotten a bit of a break.

Okay... I'll check back on everyone later!

Hi all.

Deb? Deb? Gosh, we worry when you don't start us out.

Shelley and Shannon, I've GOT to try that Low Max of A-jocks, but not for another week, I think.

I just finished CCv6 and some ab work. I hope to fit in some yoga later today. DS arrives home for a weekend visit this evening. Tomorrow I go to the doctor and get my "go back to work" note. Dang. I can't believe how bummed I am at having to go back. Maybe I'll try to hurt the other knee. Kidding! Just kidding. I'm going to go make some brownies to drop off at work tomorrow after I see the doctor. I'll try to get back later to see what you are all up to.

Morning All!:7

Shelley, hi! Talk to you when you get back, let me know when you try the workout?:) Oh and Grace is killin' me with these workouts. Sheesh, and I only do the walking! I cannot imagine running up those hills, you are supergirl for sure.

Shannon, I laughed about your horses wandering around your front yard. Whatta sight that must have been!:eek: I'm sorry, I know its not funny, they could have gotten injured,ran away, etc...glad you found them when you did, but the picture of seeing horses grazing in your front yard tickled my funny bone.:) I hate it when you eat food that tastes bad--whatta wasted meal right? Here's to eating yummy food today!

Hi to Leanne, Lainie and Robin, Tk and Emily, Judy, Michele (I know you are out there woman).....

I woke up with my lower back talking to me. Me thinks its time to see Miss Chiropractor lady today. My body hurts this AM. You have those mornings? Your neck, your back, your knees,etc...I sound like an old woman don't I?:)
I attacked the canister of whipped cream last night. Hey, its only got 15 calories per 2 tablespoons, no fat and no carbs-well, if you stick to the serving size on the label. Which I did not of course, but it tasted really, really good.:9

The guys are still here, they leave tomorrow...its 66 degrees here today, beautiful sunny days this week. Okay, time to get this weary body medicated, dressed and fed. Then its time for the bike today, its the friendliest workout I can do when everything else hurts.:)

Hey Robin! We were posting at the same time. I think its very nice of you to bake and take brownies into your work today, I used to do that when we lived in SLC all the time. People in the office used to joke I was trying to "fatten" them up, because I didn't eat the treats, just baked them for everyone else. Not true, I love to "taste" batter as I make things!

Ah, but tneah, the fatter the co-workers look, the skinnier I look!

I forgot to mention that I had one of Lainie's "I'm late for (insert your own destination here)" dreams last night. I was late for work, had the whole family in the car and took a wrong turn. I ended up in a sort of Vegasy, oceanside-boardwalk-like mall. I expect it has something to do with having to go back to work.

Busy day today (though I'm staying home I'm keeping busy indoors).

I worked out in the morning (not first thing, but still got it done by 11 am). I did the first 3 combos of Amy Bento's Kickbox Xtreme. It's got some great intervals, so I hope that counted as HIIT today.

The eating plan is still going well. I've been a good girl.

I hope to BBL for personals, but I have to go clean house--it's like a tornado hit today. I had a friend stop by and I was so embarrassed (though she wouldn't judge me--she's got 4 kids, but also an au pair and a once-a-week cleaner).

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Hi Emily! :)

Lainie, does your house reek of fish? No? Well mine does!x( x( I swear I tell myself I will never ever cook the nasty stuff again and then I go and do it. My house smells from a combnation of rum cake (yes, I was inspired by Robin's brownies and made it despite the boys protests)and chilean sea bass cooking on my George Foreman. Blech.

Plus it takes forever to rid the house of the smell. The fish itself is so dang good its almost worth the odor though.

I clean my house but have help too. I know, I know, but its a huge house and if I didn't have the help, it would be my full time job, then I would grow very resentful and angry, have to get a divorce and move into a small little apartment that was easy to clean and live with too many dogs and cats.:)

I am off to frost the cake, oh and I found out that hubby wants ME to write the diet plans for the new book, something that I am quaking in my boots about. Sheesh. I have enlisted the help of our RD, but she is making a mountain out of a mole hill, in other words, taking a very simple straight-forward plan and trying to impress everyone with her dietary knowledge by insisting we hire a whole other set of people to interfere with this process!
x( See? I told you guys, you might never, ever see this book out on the shelves. I am so pissed about this, need to gather my thoughts and think on how to implement the whole diet section-I already wrote the exercise portion and the introduction...anyway, wha, wha me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.