THROTTLE THROUGH TUESDAY WITH CLEAN EATS!!!

dlandkk808

Cathlete
I was going to post on the old thread, but figured I'd just start the new one.

Katie - Yay for 8 weeks! You'll be in your 2nd tri before you know it.

Kate - I'm so excited for you and jealous all at the same time. I would so love to go on vacation too. Has Julia started her tantrum throwing stage yet? P has just started and I'm like, oh boy, hope this phases out soon! It could also be that I've been working more and away from her longer though. I have been interested in the Pure Barre but trying not to spend right now since our vaca is coming up in June.

Becky - Did you ignore the leftover pizza?

Klaudia - Glad I'm not the only one who goes through those phases back and forth. I've been having those kind of days where brownies and cake were my meals the last couple weeks with all those get togethers we were having.

Colleen - Yes, I totally believe in little treats too or the binge factor comes into play. I'm just doing this no processed sugar for two weeks so my body doesn't crave it like I have been. Usually after two weeks I can control it. As of a few days ago, I was literally hunting my pantry for sweets.

Nina - I'm so glad the sleeping has helped you out. Sorry about having to turn your emotions on and off between your mom and dad. That's really hard. Did you start your FF Jan 09 rotation? I'm going to do Cathe's Jan 09 rotation I think after this recovery week.

Clintoya - Don't you hate when stuff like that happens? Eugh, there was drama like that when my ds was playing basketball. I am amazed at how some coaches take kids' sports so seriously and think they are drafting for the pro's or something. Anyway, hope it all works out with dance and it doesn't effect the kids too much.

Wendy - Wow, that sounds like fun. Let us know how the biggest loser thing goes.

Anne - So what did you end up deciding to do? I like ME personally and would probably choose that.

Angie - Are you up yet?

Okay, so haven't done any wo yet, but going to do some yoga after this. I get really laxed and lazy on active recovery weeks I must admit, but it's kind of nice because by the end of the week I'm ready to start a new rotation. So no sugar all day! It feels so great! Eats have been spic n span clean! Feels really wonderful and I'm excited about doing it again tomorrow. My sugar craving has already subsided greatly. I did not sleep well last night at all. Got up at 3am stressed about house hunting so I think we're going to give it a rest for a couple months. I hate thinking about how final whatever decision we make is going to be and trying to figure out what's most important - school district, house, location, cost, etc.... Anyway, let's aim for a terrific Tuesday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.