TGIF! STS fit chicks 4/10

spyrosmom

Cathlete
Morning ladies!

It's Friday and I'm off work today!!! Woo-hoo:D:D:D:D I just finished up grocery shopping and paying the car insurance:confused: and I think I'll go for a run next. Its a little cool and windy, but it will feel good to be outside. Then I have to go Easter basket shopping and pick up DS for lunch. I'm a little grumpy today though. I've had a nagging back strain that was finally feeling better, and I was sitting on the bed today and bent over to pick up a sock and BAM!!! What the heck, it was a SOCK?!?!?!?!?!!! So its feeling a little tweaky but not too bad. And my washing machine is being funny. Its not spinning all the water out of the clothes. I have to spin it twice. Not sure what's up with that. Maybe a clog somewhere so the water isn't getting out. That's life, I suppose. Well, I am off. Have a good Easter!

Nan

Hey Nan,

Sorry to hear about your back....take it easy maybe even a down day to let it rest...maybe just stretching. I am in the middle of baking today. Making Easter Breads which is an Italian tradition in my family. It is a sweet bread. This is an all day process because you have to let the bread rise twice. In between I did Cardio Fusion today. I am also making rice pudding in a crock pot that I got online...will let you know how it comes out. LOVE RICE Pudding.

Enjoy your day.

Therese

My workout today was "Cleanmax". I cleaned a BUNCH, and was really craving a run, because it was so nice out, but opted not to, because I needed my energy for cleaning.

I also boiled our eggs for coloring tomorrow, and went & picked up some booze :)eek:) and cookies for Sunday too....

I'm pooped, and I'm really not done.

You guys been looking at Meso 3 at all? I'm a little scared. It looks so intense, and I'm not so sure how much more I'm going to be able to lift SAFELY than Meso 2!

Happy Easter !!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.