TGIF STS fit Chicks 03/27

spyrosmom

Cathlete
Friday!!! Yea!!!! Payday! Woo-hoo!!!!!!

That means its going out for lunch day. Wonder what's for lunch. Will have to ponder......

Today is #21. Barbell rows:confused: and biceps. I like biceps. I can actually see them working. The other muscle groups are kinda hard to see while you work them. My card is giving me 71lbs for barbell rows today. I must've been superwoman on these when I did my 1rm's. I will give it a go though. It is 12-10-8. That's only 30. I can do 30, right? With a minute break. I can DO this. GRRRRRRR....... Game face:eek:

And then tack on no equip abs.

I am off to get to work, and think about lunch. MMMM....lunch!

Nan

Morning Nan and all that follow,

I second TGIF WHOOOOOOOO!!! HAAAAAA! :D

Did Disc 21 last night and did 50 pds on the barbell rows and I really could have gone heavier and will definitely up the next time I do them. As for the biceps I did 41, then 42 and 44 and was nice and toastie in my biceps. By the time the biceps on the ball my biceps were starting to give out at the last rep. :confused:

Today is cardio and abs. Will figure out which one later.

Suppose to be 65 degree in NY today so I am going to go for a 3 mile walk at lunch and enjoy the beautiful day. :cool:

Therese

Good morning chickies! Well last night was Disc 20. It almost killed me. I just was NOT in the mood for it...which is quite weird for me. I am so glad it is over and so is DH. :)
Today is our off day.

It is freezing out here today but a warm up is on the way.

Hope all of you have a safe and happy weekend! :)_

Hello everyone,
I did disc 21 yesterday and today I feel great. I can tell I worked my back and biceps but there is no soreness whatsoever. Today is cardio day and I taught a step class with heavy weight sculpting at the end. Great time!! The participants had great energy and we were all a dripping sweaty happy mess at the end. I love my Friday morning gals!!
The weather here is warmish ( about 60) but overcast, I will be getting the lawn mower out and working outside at our tourist rental property. It is so nice to get outside again, fresh air is just what I need.
Have a great weekend ladies
Brenda in Indiana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.