TGIF!!! Kettlebells!!!!

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning!!!

Marcy::: Sorry you didn't like your new dvd! Your yoga practice sounds awesome though!!

Melissa::: Have a great mini-vacation this weekend!! Amazing workout yesterday! The IL's are good, DH took care of everything and they will come another weekend:):):)

Nita::: Welcome to the checkin!

Gayle::: Glad your hip is feeling better! great workout yesterday!! I know how you feel about feeling weird about asking ???'s on the SS forum. That's how I feel about the DD forum....:eek:

Jane:::I hope all is well with you and your family! sending you (((HUGS)))

sorry I was MIA yesterday.. to much to do and too little time!!:eek: I slept in yesterday and then bagged the workout, I think my body needed a rest!
Off to workout.... I am combining the TGU's and swings today.

Have a wonderful Friday!!!! Yippee TGIF!!!:):):):)
I will bbl to post my workout!

Good morning everyone...and thank you Deanie!

I know I'm anxious to get my Kettlebells from AOS, but I'm nearly positive they were using Punch Kettlebells on Biggest Loser for the the outdoor "last chance workout". I think I'm seeing bulldogs AND kettlebells in my head!

Good morning!

Deanie - I'm glad your IL issues got worked out. :) Great workout today! I really like doing TGU's in the buy-in.

Nita - Hope your kettlebells come soon. I feel it is our duty to order heavy stuff and keep the UPS man in shape. ;):D

Waves hello to Marcy, Jane, Melissa and Rhonda!

Tonight is workout B - squat, press and power clean.

DH and I are going to check out a countertop fabricator this afternoon...I'm bracing myself for sticker shock! :eek::eek:

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.