TGIF HATE

purple_magada

Cathlete
Morning haters.

Jen, dear Jen, my butt is big, thanks for trying to make light of it but it isn't small. Heck, even when I was a size 6 it was still big!!! HA! Doesn't it stink when the "kids" wake you up so early. My alarm is set for 4:45 and darn that Ralphie, he got me up at 4:43!!!

What a morning I've had. As I"m putting Gannon in the car, I realize he pooped his diaper. I was running about 5 minutes late so I figured I'd just change him when I got him to daycare (I know, bad mommy); I pull out of the driveway and am on my way when I realize that I am wearing flipflops w/skulls on them - I can't wear those to work!!! I had them on b/c I took the garbage down and had the dog out. So I had to turn around, go home and get different shoes, then after I leave the house again, I realize I forgot my purse. So I don't have my purse and I wanted to go to the ATM during lunch. ARRHHH!!!!!

Last night I was taking my boys over to the lake to play and as we were driving there was a man stopped at a stop sign. I'd say he was in his 50's. So Gabe says, Mom, are you looking at that man? I'm like, uh nooooooooo. He says well he was looking at you. So I say, yeah he thinks I'm a hot mama. LOL Gabe then says, actually yells, "MOM, ARE YOU WEARING YOUR WEDDING RING?????". Where in the world does he come up with this stuff?????

So what is up with everyone today?

Jen - I hope you take some time this weekend to relax after your long week.

Michele - so did you get anything done yesterday????? You really like to procrastinate don't ya???? :p Editted to say that I just saw your post about your brother. Thank God he is ok. Have you heard anything else about what happened with him?

Yo Robin - what is up with you today? You didn't say whether or not you found a swimsuit.

Diane you cutey-patooty, how are you today? When does your DH start his new job?

Shelley - how are the hormones these days??? }(

Hi Becky (if you're lurking today)

My DH is actually watching the boys tonight. My best friend and I are going to see 1408 (the new horror movie that comes out today, it is written by Stephen King), then we are going out for wings.

Well I better get going. I've got a lot of work to do. Have a great weekend everyone! :)

Good morning!!

Yes, it is a good morning after that awful day I had yesterday -- lol! For anyone who missed my post in the OD forum, my brother went missing yesterday and we had several tense hours until he was found. I really don't want to go into all of that again -- you can read the "Urgent Prayer Request" thread for details.

Dana - I'm ROTFLMAO at you. What a morning you've had!! You have a talent for humor. You should write your memoirs or something. I hope your day improves. And I hope little Gabe tells your DH about the man who was checking you out -- ROTFLMAO!! I love that kid! Have fun at the movie. I can't do Stephen King stuff -- It's too creepy for me.

Jen, I hope you got some good rest -- you really earned it. Did your workout feel good? Did you notice gains from the rest period?

Okay people, I MUST work on those dang CEU's. I haven't completed a single one and I need to get it done -- the clock is ticking here;( . I'll check in later when I need a break:*

Michele when you have the crazy life I do, there is no other way to react then with humor. Otherwise, I'd be miserable.

Are CEU's tests you have to complete? What a pain in the rear. I'm swamped but don't feel like working. I've gotten a bit done but nothing major. My boss is on vacation til Tuesday. She hasn't been giving me a whole lot of extra stuff since I'm already up to my eyeballs.

WTH is Robin???? Did I miss something? Is she already on vacation??? She is usually an early bird here.

OK, like Michele, I've got things to get done.

Wonder how Arista is with the wedding planning? I can't believe she ditched us. And here I thought I'd be going to a wedding in Wa this summer. Do you realize that I have never been on an airplane???? Anyway, are us haters that bad?????? :p

MICHELE - GET TO WORK!!! Did that help?:p

Dana - omg what a morning! That's hilarious about the man checking you out at the stop sign and Gabe's comments. Did you remember to change Gannon's diaper?:p I think skull flip flops would make a real fashion statement at the office.

Jen - I'm glad you're home safe and sound. Sorry the kids got you up so early. Sadie likes to wake me up before 5 some days. I beat her and she eventually goes away:p KIDDING!

Diane - oh my gosh look at your cute little belly! You look fabulous. Have I ever shown you my pregnant picture? It doesn't even look like me.

Michele - are you working yet?

Jana - sending good-luck-on-the-job-search and magical-making-your-DH-want-to-move vibes! I hope they help.

My hormones are always all over the place. Today we seem to be okay... for now. That could change at any moment. It's such a fun rollercoaster ride, living with me!

Good morning haters!

Here is my thread title: "HATE my JOB but LOVE my HATER FRIENDS!"
LOL

Dana, oh you sound like me. Been there done something similar to that one. Kid poops, wrong shoes, no purse, no brain, yeah I feel you on that one! But..it is FRIDAY!! Yeah!!! I am going to see 1408 today too, really excited to see it. I am sending you some "it's Friday good vibes"...hehe!

Shelly, oh thank you for the good vibes. I need a lot of them! Now if only I could wave my magic wand and poof new job! LOL!

Michele, ok I read about your brother last night and I am so glad he is ok. That must have been very scary. I am really glad you guys found him safe. How are the CEU's coming along?

Diane, do you think if I requested the a/c to be turned on outside anyone would listen? It is SOOO HOT and MUGGY!!! I do not like this at all!!!

Jen, glad to be home. Caught up on any sleep yet? Oh and to answer the question from yesterday...well here goes. My direct title is Sr. Risk Analyst, but I am also the following: Employee relations coordinator, Sr. VP of Marketing, Sr. VP of HR, accounting clerk, check filler-outer, travel agent, window washer, germ-a-phobe, and let's see, I think I could go on and on and on with all my titles.
I have got to get out of that place. I told them I was turning my crack-berry (as I like to call it) off for my "vacation", yet the track me down some how and call me because some stupid reason. I was like "you called me for this?".......

Ok, moving right along with my rant....

HI ROBIN!

I am off to take a shower, a bit stinky from the gym.

What does everyone have planned for the weekend?

I will BBL for an update!

Have a good FRIDAY!!!

janjan

Jana since you hate your weather, move up to PA!!!! Today it is in the mid 70's, sunny, breezy and PERFECT day. No idea what the job market would be either??? The cost of living is pretty good too. You could always come for a visit you know?!?!?!?!

Shelley - glad to hear your hormones are not too bad. Unless since you posted you turned evil.

Just got back from the car wash. Since I"m driving tonight, I had to vacuum out all of the dog hair. You'd think he'd be bald with all the hair he loses. Who would've thought a bulldog would shed this much? Oh well, what ya gonna do!

Hi guys. I'm here. I was off work yesterday and just was having such a nice day not doing a whole lot of anything, that I never got around to posting. Dana, your life could be a TV show. I hope you enjoy your night out. I'm with Michele, Stephen King is too scary for me. I don't do scary.

Jen, congratulations on the great job on your trip. Sounds exhausting.

Diane, I'm with eveyone else in commenting on your tiny self. So cute!

Jana, what a hectic job you must have. I'd have to find something else. I love leaving work and not thinking about it until I'm back again the next morning.

Michele, get to work, you nurse, you.

Shelley, I'm glad the hormones are behaving today.

Oh, gotta run. More work to do. I'll try to get back later.

Hey Robin, there you are!!!

Jana, speaking of movies, did you see Mr. Brooks? DH and I went to see it the weekend it came out. He thought it was OK but I really liked it. Not like it was award-worthy but I thought it was good.

I'd like to give myself a pat on the back - I really got alot done today. Still nowhere near finished but I made a tiny dent.

Have a great weekend all!

Oh Dana, I forgot to mention that I found 2 bathing suits at TJMaxx. They were OK. Nothing special, but cheap. They'll do for a day or two at the beach or in a kayak. Good job on getting so much done today.

Dana-1408 update..just saw it...it is ok. Mind thriller.
After you see it tell me what you think. Have not see Mr. Brooks yet, I want to see it.

Off to mall!

Hello all & happy Friday. I am still so tired b/c I didn't sleep well at all last night- I think I took unisom too early so it kicked in & I fell asleep but woke up at like 11 & couldn't get back to sleep for the life of me so was up most of the night tossing & turning. I plan on TRYING to get to bed early tonight & am praying that I'll actually be able to sleep. I am so busy at work and have to go in this weekend to try to catch up. I think I'll go in tomorrow after my workout in the morning. I am planning on either Powerstrike or Drill Max & then the other I don't do tomorrow on Sunday. After my workout Sunday I am going to be a bum & do nothing but relax & hope to be refreshed by Monday.

Dana- I can relate with the feeling your butt is huge no matter what. My thighs & butt are my problem areas and I hate it! B&G floor glute work & the 30 minute Bun Shaper from beachbody are a few of my favs for the butt- you should check out bun shaper I think you would like it & it can be bought without buying the whole group of the 30 minute series, whatever it is called.

Michele- My workouts have been feeling great even though I am exhausted so I think the couple extra days off have helped b/c I thought for sure they would feel very hard with being so tired but again I've done "easier" workouts & plan to hit it hard this weekend. I did Shape It Up tonight (80min) & tacked on the outer thigh work from buns of steel again, I can't believe how that workout makes me burn, I love it! ;-) What are the CEU tests your taking?? I am so glad your brother is okay, that had to have been so stressful, hugs to you.

Shelley- Yeah, I thought about throwing them out of the bedrooom & shutting the door but was even too tired to get out of bed to do that!:eek: What do you have planned for the weekend? What workouts have you been doing lately? I am getting ready to replace my Cindy Whitmarsh Ultimate Fat Buner workout that I have on VHS & getting the DVD, do you have a VCR? If so, I would be happy to give you the VHS if you are interested- I had posted a long time ago the breakdown of this workout if you do a search in the open formum with her name. You can PM or e-mail me your address if you'd like it once I get the DVD.

Jana- Wow, sounds like you do it all no wonder you are so fed up. What company do you work for if you can say? Yeah you've got to love all the technology out there now so you can be available & working 24/7. I am not caught up on sleep yet but hoping to change that tonight, we'll see! I tossed & turned last night- I'm sure it's b/c I am stressed out over how much work I have to do to try to get "caught up" but am hoping that 3-4 hours in the office tomorrow will help with that. Besides that, working out, and a few errands I plan on being a complete bum this weekend! :)

Robin- Thanks for the congrats- at least management notices it & received a few e-mails from my boss & her boss (ho was at the training also) saying congrats on the presentation. Also received a few e-mails from other AE's who were there, always nice to get a pat on the back from your peers also. What are your plans this weekend?

Well, off to do a few things around here before winding down for the evening! Hope everyone had a great Friday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.