TGIF Damage Controlling is INSANE

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Last night was fun with the girls. One girl had the idea that we should do it every 2nd week:confused: Once a month, is good enough for me! I dont eat out very much and my stomach was just rolling last night because we all shared appetizers. Im thinking it was the onion rings that made me feel like that. My eating as been all over the place the past couple of days so I didnt really want to get on the scale but my workout must be paying off because its still showing the same:D I enjoy being this weight. I dont ever feel like anything is to tight! I hate putting on clothes and feeling nipped off in the middle or to tight in the thigh area:confused:

Yesterdays workout was 11 kms outside ( oh dear...I think I hear DS already!:confused:) and disc 8 when I got back. It was a nice workout. I ate a small bagel shortly before going though and I felt like there was led in my stomach.

Wendy** Are you getting excited about the new job?

Jacque** I use to love it when DH travelled BEFORE I had DS;) DD was old enough that I would be able to do the same as you use to do. I also use to workout twice a day somedays. I dont do that anymore. I have learned over the years.I just try to kill myself all in one shot now! LOL

Diana** How is DS doing living home, away from the girls? So is everyone home now? Cause he was the only one old enough to be moved out right?

O.k...I am now behiund schedule. DS is up and interupting me. I wanted to start my workout at 7:15 and its pass that now!

Lori

Good Morning.

I did HiiT 40/20 this morning. Yeowzers! Heheh. Tmrw will be Circuit Blast I think. Having family over for dinner tmrw afternoon so have to prepare. If I don't up and bang out my w/o early it may not happen at all so I am hoping I do it!

Lori:: Going out to eat is pure evil. I wouldn't want to do it 2x a month either. I mean, I love it, but it's so bad for me! :eek: Glad the scale is staying at number you like. I am still up on the scale but feel good, look good and clothes seem to fit fine so I don't really know what the problem is. Maybe I need new batteries? Yeah, right! Wishful thinking! :p

Okay, gotta jet...BBL!

Good Morning Ladies,

It is so nice to be sleeping through the night. The medication does make me a little groggy in the morning but it seems to wear off pretty quickly.

This morning is disc 8, back and triceps. I enjoyed doing step blast yesterday, a workout when I knew all the steps and could give it my all. I burned 599 cals! This weekend I may give Step Moves a try. I pretty much have Athletic Step down so it's time to give the other a try.

Wendy-ITA, kids are pushed pretty hard where sports are concerned. Jerod has to "try-out" for many of the teams because we live in a larger city with lots of kids. My cousin who lives in a small town in wyoming, all the kids who want to play, get to play because they don't have enough kids. I'm not going to knock it though as my niece received a full ride soccer scholarship and is a straight A student. Jerod could potentially get a football scholarship. Truth be told, if we would've saved all the money from his sports programs we could probably pay for college ourselves anyway! As far as the scale goes, have you tried increasing your water intake? That usually helps me drop a few pounds.

Lori-yep, all my boys are home. Zach is old enough to move out (19), but he is going to college and it is convenient and cheap:D for him to live here. Cody does talk to his girls everyday. I think we may need to get skype so he can see them too. Nice workout by the way.

Jacque-I got your email and will get back to you today.

Hi Laura and Jen!

Happy Happy Friday Ladies !

Workout last night was MMA Fusion. Boy for standing mostly non-cardio that one got my HR up there a few times. I liked the core work at the end but may run through each of the exercises 2X in a row cuz they seemed a little to short for my taste. I can still feel my abs from push ups last week !

Lori - I'm with you on eating out too much. I get tired of it with hockey games. I'd rather eat at home and then go to the game but DH likes eating out. It is a bit much for our reduced budget lately so we've been hitting a locally owned branch taqueria with some humoungous burritos for under $5. That fills me up but I think they use too much salt cuz it takes me a couple days to get back to my weight #. I wish I could fit a 2 hour workout into my schedule but I am just too tired these days. Have actually been sleeping 7 - 8 hours and guess I need it.

Wendy - 40/20 is a hard one for me. I do take a couple extra breaks at this point in trying to get my strength and stamina back up where it was. Taking 2 months off is definitely cramping my style - I hope I never do that again. Not liking the extra layer of fluff that has come into play by not exercising. Takes sooooo long to get if off these days ! :mad: My scale is teetering up and down as I adjust my eating more back to normal. Didn't hardly eat but maybe 2 times over my busy month and a half. Was not hungry from the stress I think. Now I'm getting hungry and the scale is going up.

Diana - how'd your day go having to play taxi? Get your workout in? Everything getting settled on the home front? And are you getting used to working again? ;)

Laura - hope you and SIL are getting those STS/SC workouts in. Still DOMing?

Jen . . . are you nearing the end of your Shred rotation? Work slowing up at all?

Time to jet . . . enjoy your day girls !

Diana - posting at the same time I see . . . Great workout for you y'day burning that many calories. Gives me the thought that perhaps I may try a good cal burner this weekend. I'm not feeling like I'm burning many with the current workouts. Especially since I'm lowering my weights for STS.

I'll check back in later after work re: PM's.

Hey Girls,

Almost lunch time here and I am starting to get hungry! Im not sure what I am going to have for lunch either. I thought I still have stuff from the other day but I remembered that I took it home:rolleyes: I can't go out and buy more takeout. That would be 4x's this week...little bit hard on the 'ole bank account;) Maybe I will see what my coworker brought! hehe!

I ended up starting my workout late but I ended up doing CC#7 and I travelled 6 miles in 52 mins. Pretty good workout. I also didn't get abs in:( maybe tonight.

Wendy** I have yet to try circuit blast but I am looking forward to it. I love circuit workouts, time flies. Enjoy your company tomorrow afternoon!

Diana** A good nights rest is always good, isn't it. Your grocery bill must be pretty high with 3 boys in the house:eek: I think I will see a difference in mine once our "live in person" moves out! LOL She has her ticket booked for the 10th of Feb. We are really going to miss her. I have to say, its been a pleasure having her stay with us. I thought it would get crazy and that she would get on my nerves but she didn't. Now...me getting on her nerves?? That may be a different story!;)

Jacque** I don't think food is the expensive part whenever I go out, its the fruity drinks I like to eat. Of course we ordered way to much for just the 3 of us. I could have had 3 more drinks like the one I have but I do have some self control:) I don't own Body Fusion...but who knows, may be my next purchase.

BBL!
Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.