Table 12 Sunday check in

Utah Gal

Cathlete
Hi everyone!

B&G for me this morning. I've been putting it off for a week, so finally had to gut it out and get it done. Now I've earned my fun cardio for today. Haven't yet decided what that will be...

Pennie, I haven't mentioned to you how much I like your idea of using gum to avoid party treats. What a great idea. I will definitely use that one. I've usually relied on calorie-free drinks or the take-your-own-treat routine. The gum would definitely help. Thanks for that tip.

One more day to our big 15 week set of goals!!! Amy's already in the groove and rollin' so she can lead the charge.

Off to cardio - have a great day, everyone!

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl and everyone,

Just popping in for 2 seconds to say hello! I hope you all are having a great weekend! I did Drill Max this morning. So fun!

Cheryl, glad you had fun with B&G - it's a love/hate thing isn't it? LOL! So what cardio did you end up doing? Glad you like the the sugar-free gum idea. It can usually get me through a tough moment. Make sure you buy a flavor that you really love and keep it to a maximum of 5 pieces a day. See how it works for ya and let me know.

Okay back to my grandbaby.....talk to you tomorrow!

Pennie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.