Table 12 Sunday check in

Heyy! It worked! I did C&W today for the first time all the way through as a primary workout. Always seemed to hop to IMAX2 in the past. It was fun. Now I'll be humming "Buttercup" for the rest of the day :)

Hope everyone's having a good Sunday!

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl! YAY YOU!!! You began a new thread. I'm hosting a bunch of kids for sleep-overs this weekend - so not real time to check in and do personals (hey all - have a great holiday weekend!) but I did a 4-mile walk and am off to sneak in step blast while they all swim. Cleaner eating with a food coach begins tomorrow - Heather - I'll e-mail you - when do you return from mama's? I'll be checking in again for real after tomorrow.

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Hi Cheryl and Lorrie!

Thanks for starting the thread Cheryl! I love the C&W workout. I haven't done that one in a long time so I think I'll try and fit it in this week. I always end up singing "Buttercup" all day long after that workout too! Any special plans tomorrow?

Lorrie, looks like you have another fun weekend planned. Have a blast with all those kids! I want to hear all about your clean eating - where did you find a coach? How great!

I hope everyone else is having a wonderful weekend. We had fun yesterday at DD's "sip and see". Little Scarlett behaved perfectly (you should have heard her screaming right before the shower LOL!) and everyone loved seeing her. They had to go home yesterday afternoon but I will get to see her again next weekend. YAY!

Pennie

Hi Table 12!

Cheryl I love the C&W workout! It always comes up in Cathe's rotations!

Lorrie have fun with all those kids! I also want to hear about your clean eating:) I am still going strong with the 30 day no meat!

Pennie hope you enjoy your weekend! I worked out last night, I was all alone;( No hubby, no kids! Not much going on today, Alesia is out of town:) She is coming back tomorrow:D I miss her!

Today was a rest day for me !Again}(

Hi to everyone I may have missed!

Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.