T-12 - TGIF (8/24)

L Sass

Cathlete
Hi fellow T-12ers. Hope everyone is well.

Jean - I'll also reiterate here how sorry I am for your loss - cry it out baby girl.

Cheryl - do you mean you don't know how to start a new check-in thread? Just hit post at the top and name your thread - then type away. (Not sure if that's what you mean). Kudos to you on the w/os and the clean eating - send it this way please.

Gayle - how is the 30-day veg going? I posted when you signed the pledge. I always try (have done both veg and vegan at various times in the past) but find my body does better with some animal protein - then I get really disappointed in myself. Hope it's going well for you.

Belinda and Alesia - how's the packing coming? I'm sure you're swamped. Alesia - I'll be sending good thoughts to you with your mama so far away!

Pennie - Hope your hangin' in - how's DS doing with the job?

Amy - how WAS that birthday girl? Hope you had some good celebrating!

Heather - our "beloved crasher" - no I haven't come up with a detailed plan yet. Since my endurance events are over I really need to focus on dropping 20 pounds and getting myself out of that "borderline obese" category once and for all. When the kids return to school next week I'll have one day a week free - so I'll give it some more thought then. I'm thinking of adding running back into the mix, but I have a slipped and collapsed disc in my back and I'm not too sure the running would be such a good thing. Need to research that some more.

Today I got in Circuit Max, the UB premix from SS and Fluidity Adv (minus UB). It's meet the teacher day so we'll be running all over, and then my drill team is doing a "thank you performance" (going to police, fire, townhall locations to perform as a way of thanking our community service providers) followed by pizza and swimming at my house. SO I have to go prep for the invasion of 35 little girls. BBL - hope everyone's Friday gets off to a great start!

Hugs to you all (with an extra one for Jean!)

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Hey, Lorrie.

I missed posting yesterday.....did I miss our thread? I was busy with a house full of BOYS yesterday! LOVE IT!

Jean-I'm sending [bold][font color=green size=+3]Cyber Hugs![/b][/font]

Lorrie-The Veg Pledge is going well. I haven't 'strayed' yet! LOL It's pretty easy, to go meat-free for me, since I was pretty much there anyway. BUT....on days like today when I do all weights, that's when I crave a juicy steak. BUT...I'll be happy with fish or tuna or eggs or something!

This morning's workout for me was all weights. PUB, PLB floor, then extra leg work on my weight bench.

I have to get out the door in 30 minutes. I have to fill out payroll info for the scholol. I'M GOING BACK TO WORK! I can't believe it!

[bold][font color=red size=+2]Plans for the weekend anybody?[/b][/font]
Me...workout plans are Cardio Coach Press Play on the TM tomorrow, Sunday will be total body weights.

I'm packing up and hitting the Jersey shore Sunday and Monday, so I won't be around those days. I'm planning on a boardwalk run on Monday morning. REALLY looking forward to this mini vacation.

BBL

Gayle

T-12 Check-in

Happy Friday and good morning to all my T-12 friends!

Lorrie, my birthday is tomorrow. I am planning to enjoy cheesecake. :9 I will be visiting my family to see my precious niece Labor Day weekend, and that will be filled with more celebration food. Mom promised to make a Texas Sheet Cake for me! :9 I am hoping to start over the day after Labor Day (September 4) and keep it clean until Thanksgiving other than a small treat every week. Do you want to join me?

Gayle, I am planning to eat, laugh, celebrate, and have fun!!!! :7

Jean, more hugs and prayers for you.

Cheryl, I did Step Max for the first time this morning. Oh my! Cathe is adorable, and the old-fashioned warm-up made me smile and took me back to the 80s! I could just imagine her dancing around with her pom poms in high school! Most of the workout is too linear and basic for my taste, but I was mentally tired today. I hope you had fun with Low Max. We can have a cardio party next Friday. Cathe was cute when she was younger, but she is radiantly beautiful now. I am amazed at how she gets prettier and fitter ever year. Her hips look smaller now too, and I am not sure how she pulled that off after having 2 babies.

Amy, I have your package ready to ship today. I am hoping to get to the post office during my lunch hour.

Love and hugs to all the other T-12 girls!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: T-12 Check-in

HAPPY B-DAY HEATHER!!!! Woo hoo!

On Cathe's hips - I think her hips look smaller because her abs have built up, and I think it's a beautiful look for her. She looks stronger and even more fit and proportionate than before. Very motivating, eh, that it's possible to look better after pregnancies and getting 15-20 years older than before?

Have just finished up the 32 min. timesaver premix of GS Chest and Tri's (trying to follow the advice we heard at RT to put more emphasis on back/shoulders than chest) and now diving into Low Max. woo hoo!

I'll check back in later.

Lorrie, girl, I'm with you all the way on developing a lifestle that kicks those last few pounds to the curb for good.

Have a great mmorning, everone! TGIF!!!

Cheryl

RE: T-12 Check-in

Hi everyone.

Thanks so much for the kind words. Needless to say I didn't much feel like working out today. Kind of wish we knew what happen to her. But then kind of don't because I would feel worse if it I knew it was something I could have prevented.

No set weekend plans. Need to get in some good workouts to burn off some of the food I ate at my MIL's earlier in the week. While there, I saw some old pictures of me when I had a 24 inch waist. Now if that isn't motivation to eat better, I don't know what is. So I'm recommitted to getting this body in better shape. Or would that be re-re-re...committed since I fall off the band wagon so often LOL. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Jean

Hi girls! Happy Friday!

Jean - sending more big hugs and prayers for you today! Let us know how you are doing ok sweetie?

Cheryl - how funny! I don't know how to start a post either. I know I did it once a looooong time ago LOL! I just didn't have time to figure it out yesterday. Congrats on your workouts and eating - you are doing great!

Lorrie - looks like your going to have a fun-filled day with all those girls! What a great way to spend your last day of summer! My DS is doing great with his new job. One of his friends applied for a job at the same place yesterday so he is excited about that!

Gayle - I'm so happy for you! I can feel your happiness through your posts! Have a great time at the shore - I'm jealous! When do you start your job? Sounds like great workouts coming up this week-end. I have to finish up my PUB/MM rotation. Biceps tomorrow and legs on Sunday.

Hi Heather! Yay for you on your upcoming celebrations! I'm glad to see your back to stepping! Keep it up girl!

Ok gotta go return my new camera! I tried to turn it on this morning and no power! I put in new batteries and still no power!

I'll check back later! Pennie

Hi ladies,

I didn't see a sign in yesterday??/ I must be going blind}( I took on the 30-day Veg Pledge and I have to say I don't miss the meat!
I did Leaner legs today!

Jenn I am sending you hugs and prayers!!!

Lorrie the packing is going well! Looks like your having lots of fun! I can't wait to hear how your day went!

Gayle I am also jealous! Have fun at the shore! Are you going to Cathe's gym??? Congrats on your new job?? Have fun with Cardio Coach Press Play tomorrow! I have to get that one too!!!

Hi Heather I missed you! I am glad you check in with us! You diserve to cheat on your b-day! Eat a piece a cake for me too:9

Pennie sorry about your new camera!! Sound like you have a good workout planned for this weekend!

Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.