T-12 Saturday 9/8/07

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Good morning all my fellow table companions. This morning I went to the gym and did a spin class and leg machines. Spin class was funny to me because it was kind of like a mini reunion. One girl walked in and she reminded me of Alesia and then another walked in that looked like Gayle. So on the hard parts I just imagined that I was taking a class with Alesia and Gayle. I know you're thinking "she dreams up some weird stuff". Well there's a reason why my name is dreamyjeanie. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

jean

Good afternoon,

Jean glad you had a great workout with Gayle and Alesia this morning!:) We miss you guys!

I did more Clean Max this morning! No workout yet for me! I plan on doing DM later!

The movers are coming Monday! I want everything done by Monday!

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Belinda

Yayyy, Jeanie! Glad you had a great "reunion" workout today. Spinning is the bomb, eh?

Belinda, you'll enjoy that DM. Tell me if your booty gets sore x( :eek: ;-)

Jeanie, I had a great workout today too. 75 min of cardio (CF/StepWorks) and 40 min. of GS Back/Shoulders/Bi's. Woo hoo! I hope I get sore.

Have a great night, everyone!

Cheryl

Cheryl you funny girl! My butt better be sore tomorrow! I had fun doing DM premix #5!!! Send some of your energy over here!

My DH is taking me out for dinner! The moving stress is kicking in! My DH is stressing me out!

Have a great weekend!:+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.