T-12 Monday 8/27/07

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Hi everyone. I couldn't drag my hind end out of bed this morning and I went to bed early. What's up with that?

Hope everyone is off to a great start to a new week.

Cheryl, thanks for the article.

Jean

Oh, yeah, Cheryl, thanks for the article! It's nice to have your actions validated by research!

Good morning...er....afternoon! I didn't work last night, but I slept like a rock!

I haven't decided if I'm going to workout today, it's my usual rest day, but I may take a walk later and count that.

Hi everyone!

Jean, you have had a rough week and probably just need some extra sleep - give yourself time girl! Today was DS's first day of school so I was up at 6:00am but I'm always up at 6:00am! I go to bed pretty early, somewhere between 9 and 10.
Are you doing a workout today? I did GS chest this morning and I'll do yoga tonight.

Cheryl, girl you are doing soooo great! You've got great momentum going! Could you send the article to me too? I remember you mentioning it but I never got it. Thanks sweetie!

Hi Miss Amy! Good to see you here! Have a nice rest day!

Belinda, Alesia, Lorrie, Heather and Miss Gayle (livin it up at the shore) have a wonderful day! Miss you all! I'm taking DS out to buy new clothes now! BBL! Hugs, Pennie

Hi crew. Ahhhh - the feel of school back in session - and a routine starting up again to help me shed these 20 pounds!!! Yay!

Cheryl - thanks so much for the article. You really have me wanting to give running a shot again - I'm so close.

Amy - enjoy that walk if you make it out. I'm itchin' to walk again just because I got so used to it for the 3-day. Have done a few days since, but I really do love it - esp this time of year!

Jean - I agree with Pennie - give yourself some rest - you've gone through a lot - and unexpectedly, which makes it even worse. Take time for you!

Pennie - hey baby girl - don't you love school back in? I know your DS is older than my monsters, but I am a routine and schedule person so this was nice. Funny even my dog wanted her treat when she came back in from the bus wait - that's her routine too.

Gayle - enjoyin' that shore trip! You go girl! When does school/work start up? I bet you are SO PSYCHED!!! (I'm sure she's not reading this, but oh well!)

Heather - I didn't really see - how was that cheesecake? (I had DH's b-day cake yesterday - think I would have preferred your cheesecake!) And Mama's Texas sheetcake this weekend right? (oh-- yum-o - have you ever tried white texas sheet cake? I love it even more!) Then after Labor Day we're kickin' into high gear right? I'll e-mail you.

Belinda and Alesia - when is the move again? I'm sure you've got your hands full Belinda and Alesia I'm dying to know how you'll adjust. Hope things are going well.

I was up at 4:00 and got in Low Max and PS B,B, and Abs. Then got DS down for a little snooze about an hour ago and came back for 30 minutes HIIT (a la cardio coach 4) on the elliptical and Fluidity S&T. Off to clean up a bit and wait for the girls to come home. My picture trail has some photos from our Sparklettes swim and pizza outing last week.

Take care all - the boards seem to be getting a bit heated lately huh?

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Hi ladies,

My workout today was Step Blast!

Jean I agree with Pennie and Lorrie,it takes time!

Amy have fun with your walk!

Pennie I am glad when school starts tomorrow!}( I also have to take my DS school shopping!

Lorrie my DH and I will fly Sep.17! In two weeks! I have mixed feelings! This is going to be tough for me!!

Gayle how was your weekend?? Hope you enjoyed it! You go girl!

Big hallo to Heather and Cheryl!

Have a great evening!
Belinda

Hey, ladies!!! It's after 9 here and I'm TIRED! LOL Our shore trip got changed, because the shorecast was for bad rains with thunder and lightning. NOT shore weather, I'm afraid. Instead, I planned 2 days packed with FUN stuff for the boys. Yesterday, I let them each choose what they wanted to do. Zachary wanted Chuck E Cheese (an indoor pizza place with a large arcade selection and a jungle gym-type area), Jacob wanted to go bowling, and I wanted to go out for dinner. So...we did all 3. Then today, I took my boys and 2 of their friends to the local amusement/water park for the day. Started early, and just got home a short while ago. It wasn't the beach, but it sure has been FUN! I decided that for 2 straight days, I wasn't going to worry about the cost of these things...I was just going to do it for them...so we did.

I'm packing it in for the night. Some of my friends who are teachers at the next school district over, started today, so tomorrow I'm helping them out by watching a few of their kids. LOL Can't get enough of these kids! It's so much fun! LOL They're coming over at 7am tomorrow, so it's time for me to hit the hay.

Sorry I didn't get to any personal comments...I'll have the time tomorrow!

Gayle

Hey, Pennie, I sent you a copy of the article when I sent all the others - so let me know if it's not there in another day or so and I'll send it again.

What a crazy day! Huge day in the agency business. Thank heavens. We need the good business.

I did Push/Pull 42 min upper body x2 premix. it's all I was good for today.

Have a great night, everyone! Sweet dreams!
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.