T-12 Check In Wednesday

banslug

Cathlete
Hey, guys! Quickie for me.

OK....this morning's workout is done. PLB and then iTread 21 (walking intervals, 37 minutes). I actually liked this iTread. I wasn't sure I would, but added onto a tough leg workout like today, it's fantastic!

Sorry to hit and run. I have a lot to do before we leave on our camping trip Friday!

BBL to say hi to you all!

Gayle

Hey, Gayle!!! I have a picture of us on my screensaver from Uno's! Anyway, I hope that you have a great camping trip and please....DON'T think of me at work when you are having your fun (just kidding!!!)

Today was a walk around the neighborhood and I'm going to hit the gym later to use some machines....assisted pull-ups and the like. I couldn't help but think of Lorrie when I was walking this morning and wishing I could send the hot/muggie weather to her!!!:p

Hi Gayle and Amy and all to follow. This morning I am feeling that workout from Monday night. Lunges always get me. The good news is I got a massage out of hubby last night because of the doms that were creepy in. This morning was Gilad's Abs, shoulders and arms from his Quick Fit series. Might try to get to spin class tonight.

Hope everyone has a great day. I'll try to check back later.

Jean

>I couldn't help but think of Lorrie when I was walking this morning and wishing I could send the hot/muggie weather to her!!!

Send it this way Mama!!!!! Actually we have it - MY kind of weather - 90 degrees and 90% humidity (well not quite) but I love it! This summer just flew by so when a day like this comes this late in the season more than anything else I just love how it SMELLS!!! (Isn't that weird?) The other day I went outside and it smelled like Fall. Can you all detect those changes? (Ewww - maybe I'm like Beauty and Grace except instead of seeing peoples' auras I'm good in seasonal smell - sorry - couldn't resist that one)

Ok - I'll BBL for personals. I slept in late this a.m. so now I have to get in a w/o when DS goes down for a snooze. On tap is the scrambled cardio from Drill Max and either elliptical or another jaunt on the TM - but ow, ow, ouch today! Now I remember how good running felt. I'm doing alternate cardio and full body weight days until the new series is out. I never did get Tracey's DVDs that I ordered before my walk. Think they got lost :( Have a good day all - NICE workouts ladies!

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

HA! Amy...is it the self-portrait we took of ourselves???

Lorrie...have you emailed Tracey yet? I would suggest that. I think she got hammered with orders after the RT. AND YES....I too can smell Fall!

Jean-thanks for handling that mix-up for me! I hung up the phone this AM after our chat and the kids wanted to know WHY "Jean-from-Texas" called so early! LOL KIDS!

Headed out to baseball and football. I actually had to cancel my Book Club meeting that I was hosting tonight....it's hard enough being in 2 different places at once...let alone THREE!

Gayle

Yes, Gayle, it was the "self-portrait"! That and a ton of other pics from online make up my wonderful screensaver...have fun at baseball/football!!

Lorrie- No you're not strange, I can also smell fall, but it won't be down here until October or so

Fall weather here too. It dropped to a cool 90 degrees this afternoon. LOL. What's sad is that it actual felt cool. I guess once you get used to the high 90's even a few degrees change feels good.

Hey, everyone!!! It's been a huge and successful day in the business of PR - but a rest day for workouts. Ug!

Planning another run tomorrow a.m. Woo hoo!

Sounds like everyone's having a great day. I'm thinking about all of you fondly and reminiscing about our fun in NJ. Wish we were still there!!!!

xoxoxo,
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.