T-12, 9/4

L Sass

Cathlete
Mornin' all! Hope everyone is settling back into a routine - what a glorious holiday weelend. Hope you all had a great one as well.

Jean - how fab you were to actually do a thread yesterday - how did you find the time. Good job!

Cheryl - how'd the highlights turn out? Time at the mall - WOW you're good.

Belinda - thinking of you as we creep closer to the 17th - hope the garage sale went well. I love that you got the high step! What a great gift idea - now THAT'S what I mean about gift buying for folks you know are fitness enthusiasts.

Alesia - AWWWWWW. How kind your post was to your mama. She raised you right girlfriend. Hope school is going well for you. Do you find time to work out?

Pennie - the shower sounds like is was awesome! What a cute idea - did she get great stuff? How far away is Jacki from you?

Gayle - I e-mailed you yesterday - is today the day for work and school? YAY YOU! I'm so excited for you - and the boys. Hope camping was good - I'd have to think you had great weather. How are those ants? Gone I hope (what a funny rendition of your dealing with them though) That's why I have a bug man come every other month - keeps all the little creepy crawlies in check! How's the veg pledge going?

Amy - are you off or on today? I need to get your work schedule down better. Of course the holiday has me all thrown off.

Heather - I e-mailed you yesterday about cleaner eating on our way to the holidays and the goals we'll have met once we get there. Hope your family (and texas sheet cake) were all you hoped for!

I didn't see the Circuit City rotation until yesterday after I had already done BMax2. So I kind of started it today - I'm so BAD at sticking with rotations - always good intentions, but then I just don't do them. Circuits are my favorites though, so I was up at 4:00 and got in HSTA (LOVE this w/o) and 30 minutes HIIT on the elliptical with Coach Sean. Hope to get a Squeeze in later today if DS cooperates. Have a great day all who follow!

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Hi, Lorrie! I emailed you back! THANKS! And good job on the EARLY workout today. Last night, I just kept going back and forth between following the Circuit City rotation, and the August 04 Legs, Glutes & Body Fat rotation. My lower half really needs work, yet I love circuits and think it's a great rotation to follow leading up to the release of the new HEAVY weight workouts. HMMMMMMM. What's a girl gonna do? LOL

Well, we're back from our camping trip this weekend. It was a BLAST! Nice and relaxing, fun and gorgeous! Rowing, paddle-boating, tenting, walking, sliding, swimming. Glad to be home, though!

School started today. Got the kids on the bus and took off for a 35+ minute run OUTSIDE! FINALLY! LOL Felt great, and I can call myself a Cheetah once again! I did PLB this AM, early (in place of the prescribed L&G, which I loaned to my friend's DH). Legs are feeling it now.

I START MY JOB TODAY AS WELL! I'm pumped about that too! I've gotta go shower and get dressed. I'm loving the little bit of time in the AM before I have to report in.

ANYWAY.......BBL sometime after school. Happy TUESDAY!

Gayle

Good morning!

You guys are already done with your workout?? Great job!! I am still sitting here and drinking my coffee!

Last night I did CTX Kickbox+ CTX All Upper Body Split+ cool down from CTX Kickbox!

I am doing a lower Body workout today! Not sure wich one???

Lorrie the moving date is getting so close! I am not ready! I am stressing the closer it getsx( I stil have to finish my Aug.07 rotation then I will start the Circuit City rotation!

Gayle glad you had fun this weekend! Enjoy your first day on the job! Good luck! I love my High step!

Did you guys odered the new 4 day- split? Maye I shoud oder one for Alesia!

Hallo to the rest of the gang!

Belinda

Hi, Belinda. I ordered the 4 day split workouts and am really looking forward to them! I vote for ordering Alesia a set! LOL

Countdown to Germany is on! Please make sure you give us your mailing address, ok???

Gayle

Hi Gayle!

I odered the 4 day split set for me month ago! I will oder Alesia a set too!:)

Countdown to Germany! 13 days:(

I send you a e-mail with my mailing address!!

Belinda

Hi, everyone!

I ran 60 min. this morning, and that's probably all I'll have time for. It went great. I was flying! Partly because I didn't wear a watch and wanted to be sure to be back in time to get my Jr. High DS off to school :+

Sounds like everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Great workout, Lorrie!

Gayle, I look forward to hearing about your new job. Hope it goes well today.

Belinda, nice workout yesterday - hope you choose something fun for today. Hurray on 4 day split! I can't wait!

Have a great day today, everyone. Feels like Monday...

Cheryl

Good Morning all!!

Wow, this early and everyone's up and attem!!

Gayle- I hope that you had a great camping trip! Good luck with the job today! Hugs!!!

Belinda- I understand about moving stress! You're fortunate, though, that you don't have to pay for it! Unfortunately, military movers are notoriously careless!x( :( I also pre-ordered the split series, and I hope that you and Alesia enjoy it!!!

Lorrie- How's it going? School routine getting down? (I work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights, 7p-7a.)

Heather- I hope that you had a great weekend!

Jean- How are you doing, lady? HUGS!!

Pennie- I hope that you're doing okay. I crack up everytime I see a picture of you on my screensaver!

Well- weight is down 4.5 lbs!!! Excited about that! I was craving meat last night, but that's only because DH was having meatloaf for dinner. It smelled good, though!

Hey everyone!

Jean, sorry I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday. Thanks for starting the thread anyway! How are you feeling this week? Are you doing the September rotation or are you going to work on your running this month or both? }(

Lorrie, I am amazed that you can get up at 4:00 and do HSTA! Way to go! Good luck with your first day of clean eating! Stay strong! Yes, Jacci got a lot of beautiful gifts for Scarlett! They live about 4 1/2 hours away.

Gayle, GOOD LUCK on your first day on the job! Please tell us all about it when you get home! Glad you had a great time camping and had good weather.

Belinda, have a great LB workout! Yes, I ordered the new 4-day split too. I can't wait. I'm just going to do circuits this month. How many days will it take for your belongings to follow you to Germany? Your a great mama buying the series for Alesia! I gave Jacci her B&G DVD (signed by Cathe) this weekend and she just loved it!

Cheryl, sounds like a great run this morning! Is is your DS's first day of school today? How did your DD's highlights turn out? My DD started getting highlights in high school too!

Amy, Congrats on the weight loss! How wonderful! I'm doing great sweetie - which picture do you have on your screen saver? I just love all the pictures from the RT! My favorite is the Table-12 picture ofcourse!

Heather, are you back home sweetie? Please checkin and tell us about your weekend with your family. I hope you had a great time.

I was going to do C&W this morning and then realized my DD has it so I did RS instead. Have a great day everyone!

Pennie

Hi ladies,

Gayle I made at the garage sale $ 165! Not bad for a few hours! How did your first day at work go?? Which rotation are you doing this mohtn? I still have to finish the Aug.07 rotation than I will start on Sep.07!

Amy I do pack all my cloth, towls and sheets( I always did!)! I don't want anybody to touch them. Since I we are keeping the house here, I don't want the movers running trough my house and start packing stuff I don't plan on taking! I have to divide everything and for the most part I will pack my own stuff! I will keep most of my stuff here with my kids! Great job on your weight loss!

Pennie it will take 6 -8 weeks before I see my belogings in Germany! Last time it took 3 month! Very long time! I did odered the 4-day split for Alesia's B-day on Oct.31!

Cheryl great job on your run this morning!

My workout this morning was PLB!

Have a great evening!
Belinda

Heather hope you had fun with your family this weekend!

Yayyy, Belinda, on the garage sale outcome. More $$$ to support your workout equipment and clothes. :+ :7

Have a great night, everyone! I'm beat!

Cheryl

Last post for me, but at least I finally got a real workout in. Tonight I went to spin class and since I was as the gym followed that up with leg work on the machines. Hopefully I'll have more time tomorrow to catch up on personals.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.