superduper c&t tuesday

Hi Kate! You're up late/early depending on how you look at it.

P just fell asleep on my lap and I'm just surfing the web. Did MM on Monday afternoon and Tues. wo is a cardio of some sort. Probably an Insanity from the 2nd month. Maybe Max Cardio Resistance. Anyway, the chocolate cheesecakes came out good and I ate enough of my share. My meals were clean though so at least I didn't ruin all my eats.

Going back to finish up reading Monday's thread.

Morning early birds.

No w/o and no swings so far...gotta get to work early today.

It's going to be a good clean day for all of us.:)

bbl

Good Morning Girls ,

I haven't read all of yesterday's thread either ! Just had a very busy day and didn't get back to it.

Today is cardio & abs

I'll be back in a bit.................... yawn..............stretch ...........

oh robin, i hope so. i am discouraged at the process of finding a place to live again and moving, when i know it will only be temporary. i do not like florida:( 'kay, no more complaining. have a good day at work.

morning kate! great wo last night. you know i heart pushups!

hi lisa. love cuddling with the little ones. good job with the clean meals.

today is a pool day. motivation is slagging, but i felt a lot better yday even with my 10 miler and yoga. short swim and some weights i think today. my brother and his kids will be in town this afternoon for a few hrs, so i am excited to see him. eats will be clean. bbab

Nina- You are moving again ????
and.....
you don't like Florida ???
Why not ??
I really hope to live there one day, so I am wondering what you don't like about it .

Morning! Got a run in this morning, weights tonight. I also lifted a bit (chest) last night too - I was having some stomach issues late y'day afternoon so 30 minutes of weights was all I could manage. Better than nothing I suppose!

Nina, I must have missed whatever was said about moving -when? where?
Robin, JCP has tons of cute spring clothes. Do you find it hard not to spend your whole check?
Becky, what cardio do you have planned for today? Spinning?
Kate, did Gina have a fabulous day yesterday?
Lisa, chocolate cheesecake?? Mmmm, pass me some!

Another crazy day at work - does anyone get sick of hearing me complain about my job?:p

Oh man, was I up for too long last ngiht with StinkerFace.:mad: I need to just get tough and let her cry it out - she is PLENTY old enough.

Mike is working late and I have a hair appt RIGHT AT DINNER TIME. I had this planned to get dnner on the table and whisk myself out the door,but....not happenin. I was so looking forward to an hour alone and now I get to take all 3 kids. Lovely.:rolleyes: So I'll feed them early and they'r coming with. Ok, no more complaining. Could be worse. At least he has a job, right?!

Lisa, Great WOs! Love hte mental pic of P conked out o you. It's so nice to snuggle them

Robin, Hpe work is good today! WO when you get home?

Becky, I can't imagine what would be wrong with FL either! But look where we live! LOL! Anything sounds better right now!:p It's actually looking like it's going to be a good week tho!

Nina, How soon would a move happen?
Havea fun visit w/ your bro!

Katie, Thanks, Gina did have a great bday! She was all decked out in new clothes today and so excited!
Good job w/ your run and chest work!

Okay, I did KPC cardio premix in place of MMA kickbox and added on KPC abs !
Great workout . I was missing doing some of the older ones during the 3 month STS rotation, so this was a good sub for me.

We have big news in our house ! Yesterday we officially adopted a dog from the animal shelter !:D He is the sweetest spirit and personality . When we went to look at him over the weekend it was for my MIL who insisted she wanted a dog !
He was matted, hadn't been groomed forever and you couldn't even tell WHAT he was, but his story was that since he was old (they guessed 10 to 12 years old) that he was unadoptable so they put him in with the strays, NOT TO BE ADOPTED and gave him a date to be put to sleep.
We brought him to *crazy* MIL's house- where she announced that he was ugly and she didn't want him !
WELL...................we have a dog and two cats and were NOT in the market for another but we couldn't send him back. My daughter - who lives at home officially adopted him and he is now in our family !
He has been to the groomer already and he is BEAUTIFUL ! Besides being a GREAT dog. A trip to the vet is coming soon but the vet assistant at the shelter looked him over and SHE believes he is younger, might only be 7 or 8 !
He is almost blind so he is a challenge to take care of but we are already in love with him. He fits beautifully into our family.
I promise a picture soon. I took one last night and I'll get it on here as soon as I figure it out.
DD named him Sebastian and turns out he is a full blooded pekignese (sp).

Okay......will bb in a little bit and try to figure out the picture !:):)

Becky, great wo and
CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW PUP!!!! You are such a good person for doing that! What a lucky dog! Your story warmed my heart!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Morning!

Busy Tuesday morning as usual. Scared the cat yelling at Milla to drink her "poop juice" (tmi-sorry!) She is going to kill me! She hasn't gone to the bathroom since Friday night! I don't know what to do-I've been giving her bran buds cereal, raisins, flaxseed, grapes, pears, prune juice, Miralax and still nothing! Ugh. Anyway, today it's back to STS-Back/Biceps. And more tidying of course. Dance tonight, but I'm gonna make Darrin go;)

Lisa, I love chocolate cheesecake-my fil's gf makes it for special events-yum! Have a good workout!

Robin, have a good day at work!

Becky, congrats on the new addition! He's a very lucky dog to have found your family:)

Nina, are you moving?! Enjoy your time with your brother! Mine's coming at the end of April I think-can't wait:)

Kate, the same thing happened to me on Saturday morning-had a hair appointment I'd made a few months ago and then Darrin tells me he has to work! I cancelled:eek: I wasn't feeling well enough anyway and to take all three with me for 2+ hours wasn't happening! Good luck tonight!

Katie, good job getting any kind of workout in with tummy troubles! Hope work goes by fast!

Good Morning Everyone!

I am looking forward to hopefully seeing the sun today. It has been cloudy and dreary for the last 4 days but once the sun comes out it is here to stay until Sunday. Some of you asked about my buff smoothie. DH and I were watching an old episode of Good Eats and Alton explained how he lost 50 pounds. One of his breakfasts is a buff smoothie which he made on the show. DH liked it a lot so I said we would try it this week. Here is the recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/buff-smoothie-recipe/index.html
We put all the ingredients in the blender after dinner and then we just need to blend in the morning.

Today's workout was Hiit Pyramid followed by 40/20. I had to skip some reps near the end because I was tired but I am glad I pushed through. Still having some lower back pain but I also realized my hips are tight. Will need to do CS tonight to loosen up.

Anne, sorry it won't work out for you and TCB but it sounds like you had a wonderful weekend together.
Clintonya, sorry about the knee. Hope it is better today.
Nina, I don't know how to explain it but it is different in FL. I hope you find a new place soon.
Kate, glad G had a great bday. Sorry you were up with J. ^5 for getting M1 CST done.
Katie, hope your day isn't too bad. When does the new person start?
Becky, congrats on the dog! I am glad you were able to keep it.
Robin, have a great day at work!
Lisa, chocolate cheesecake cupcakes - way too much temptation. Good job keeping your eats clean.
Klaudia, sorry about Milla's stomach issues. I hope she is better soon.

b: buff smoothie, peanut butter toast
l: grilled chicken salad
s: chopped veggies, cheese & crackers
d: turkey meatball subs or salmon cakes

Good morning everyone!

My electricity has been out for 2.5 hours so I am posting from my iPhone.

wo this am was ps cst and I actually really liked it. The music was very relaxing and soothing.

I'll try to check back for personals when I have a full keyboard...

Tomorrow is Disneyland!!

Good morning!

Kate, sorry she was up so early! Sounds like Gina had a great birthday dinner! Sorry you don’t get to go to the appt by yourself – after all the party prep and sleepover, I know you need it!

Lisa, glad the cheesecake was good :) Which cardio did you decide to do?

Robin, have a good day at work and thanks for the positive start to the day-I will repeat it over and over, will have clean eating today!

Nina, are you going to have to move again soon? Have a good visit w/your brother and his family :)

Becky, what a great daughter you have :) I love the name!

Katie, not at all – I don’t even know how you do it! I think my job is bad, but compared to what you have to deal w/mine seems like heaven! Hope you are feeling better today!

Klaudia, does Milla feel miserable? Have fun w/back & biceps, I am in pain from yesterday’s w/o just from typing!

Colleen, thanks, it is getting a little better each day. I never know exactly what I do to it to make it act up again! Good eats is a great show, I will take a look at the smoothie.

Angie, are you having storms there? I want to go to Disneyland too :D

Hi Wendy, Anne, & Becky Sue!

Cloudy day here. Need to do some cardio, but not sure how my knee is going to hold up. May try some low impact step. Will bbl.

Clintonya

JJ was up puking all night =( then he wakes up this morning full of energy like nothing happened while I am a total mess!! lol, gotta love 'em! we needed pedialyte and its un-freaking-believable BEAUTIFUL here (after all that flooding!), so out for a walk and of course JJ is now zonked out in the stroller. killing time at the library and will walk some more in a bit.

kate, we had a rough night, too. CIO is so hard but I think at this age it can't hurt them. I am in total CIO mode so I told DH not to go in when he cried, then when we checked on him there was puke EVERYWHERE. i felt like horrible. sorry about the hair appt, is there anyone who could watch them for a quick appt like that? a friend or neighbor you could drop them off with?

colleen, that smoothie sounds good, I'm def trying.

nina, somehow i missed you are moving again?!?! sorry, i know that is really hard. enjoy the visit with your brother - does he live far?

klaudia, is milla in any pain or just her normal self but hasn't gone?

robin, thanks for the motivation! YES, a clean day for all of us!

clintonya, hope you can fit in some low imp step! I actually did LIC y'day and it had been a while and it was super fun!! it has a lot of turn-y steps, though.

angie, yikes! no elec!! I was so worried with all of the flooding here that we would lose ours but didn't. thankfully. Is there a storm there?

becky!!! a new dog, so exciting! can't wait to see pics =)

lisa, choc cheesecake would be the death of me right now...i am so trying not to bake.

katie, 30 mins of wts is nothing to frown on!! plus a run? sounds like a great wo to me =)

Sebastian

16k2bkl.jpg

Just had myself a CARAZAY lower body workout! I did Squeeze LB and abs and Pure Barre. If I can walk tomorrow I'll be mad!:p Cardio on for tonight while Mike does his lifting.

Klaudia, So sorry abt Milla! OWIE! Hope it passes soon - pun intended!:p
Get that WO!!!

Colleen, I was wondering what a buff smoothie was too! LOL!
AWESOME WO! That CS will feel great!

Angie, Boooo to no electricity. Is France good about getting to that kind of thing in a timely manner?

Clintonya, Good luck w/ your WO tonight. When my knee is funny ANY step hurts it.:mad:

Wendy, So sorry abt JJ! Poor guy! And really, poor mama!
Sadly, I have no one to leave the girls with without feeling like I'm super-imposing on someone. My sisters work/have class and my mom is out of town. It'll be ok ---- I hope!:p

Becky, OOOOO! That FACE!!! I wanna scoop him up!

yayayayayayayaaaaay! got my hair appt moved so now i only have ju to contend w/ there! i'll bring a sucker & she'll sit in my lap good as gold!

Wendy, so sorry for you and JJ! I am glad he is feeling better. I think I have a puke-phobia, it is one of the worse things for me :)

Becky, what a cute pic :):) I am so glad he is fitting in w/your family!

Kate, I know, I am hoping I can handle the step cause I need some cardio! It doesn’t hurt as bad to walk now, but don’t want to mess it up worse. Here’s hoping you are crawling tomorrow :D Glad you only have to take Julia, three to keep calm is a lot!

Can’t wait for the end of this week, we are supposed to get temps in the low 70s.

Clintonya

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.