Sunday peeps Feb 1

Hi Peeps,

Phyllis give all those animals a big kiss for me!!! Enjoy your day.
I have quite a lot going on today, decluttering, Church, laundry, food shopping etc. I may not get time for a workout. But maybe tonight I'll do C&W just for fun. DH is doing his exercise in the next room. Yipee, he is getting back on track and I am very proud of him for that

Hope all PEEPS have a great Sunday!!!

ellie

Good Morning Phyllis & Ellie and all who come along later !

I have a day like yours Ellie . Lots of work around the house .....odd jobs.
I am HOPING DH & I get out this afternoon for a walk. It's going to be in the mid 40's which is a HEAT WAVE compared to what it's BEEN LIKE ! :(

We'll have the super bowl on later too of course. I don't care that much about football but DH does ! ; )

I am still CRAZY sore with DOMS from the 1rm testing last week, so no weights for me today !

Have a great day! Hey! It's the first day of Feb!!!!
Hurry up Spring !!!!

Becky

Thank goodness feb is a short month because it's the worst one for me. Bring on springtime!!!!

Good Afternoon everyone.

Well, I thought I would be really sore in the chest after disc 1 but I am not. My sides (lats under my arm pits are sore) I guess that is from all the pushups. I will probably do some kind of cardio today and tomorrow and do weights again on tuesday.

I don't have any other plans for the day. We are staying home for the superbowl.

chrissy

Good afternoon, Peeps!!

Yesterday, DW and I braved very icy winds to attend to farewell service for The Golgen Nugget Mine Ride on Hunt's Pier in Wildwood, NJ. It was my intent to take pics, but to do so would have meant removing my gloves, and that wasn't happening.

It was a fun little outing, and definitely sparked some great memories from my childhood, but I don't have an overwhelming desire to keep the shell of a ride up, my memories will remain tucked away just fine.

Again, mad props to Heather for her victory 5K...posts like yours are the reason I love these forums!!

No workout today, some laundry, some food, and Springsteen at halftime, I really couldn't care who wins the game.

Hi Peeps,

Staying at home today for the superbowl festivities. Just making some killer wings and chili con queso, that is about it.

I wanted to watch the men's finals at the Aussie Open this morning so I ended up doing CC 6 on my rebounder to a muted TV so I could watch the final sets. Great match with these guys! Finished up with 100 crunches, and then obliques.

Go Steelers!

Guten Super Bowl Day!

I did Body Fusion this morning, step portions, and followed with both ball segments from Total Body Stretching. I've been to the ethnic food store, Central Market, made a pot of Cincinnati Chili, which, I have to say on tasting, is pretty darn good...I will be off to clean shortly.

Can't say that I care about the Super Bowl at all--I hate how they make it such a bloated production--but it put me in the mood for chili and burgers for DH and Houdini. Right now I'm watching a Clean House marathon to inspire me to CLEAR THE CRAP.

:) Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.