Sunday Daily Check in June 7

*Good Morning Glories*

Today will be CC#8. I also to have to catch up on some laundry.

Phyllis ~ The wedding was great, it a was a perfect day for a wedding.

Vilma ~ I also use my 8 kg for AOS Newport ;)

Annette ~ Great job!

Connie ~ LOL about the neighborhood junk.

Becky ~ Congrats to your DD.

Jane ~ How was the shower?

Have a good day everyone. We have a post wedding family party to attend, so it is going to be another busy day here.

Ciao! :cool:

Hi everyone,

Phyllis - Have a good day with the gang. How is the kitten doing?

Tammy - More wedding stuff? Wow, this was a weekend festivity.

Jane - Please share shower pics!

Today was a rest day - I did the original Squeeze. Heading to the pool later for the first time this year. It looks like it will be a nice day for it.

Good Morning!

Well I had to divert my workout to make a bunch of pancakes (which I don't care for blech) as my youngest had a sleepover party last night ...so naturally I had to make sure the tweens were fed fully before I get my sweat on; which will be Lean Intervals its mainly cardio drills and endurance w/ lite weights.

Phyllis have a good visit with the animals :)

Tammy a post wedding party? I've never heard of that... must be fun...enjoy!

Conni you snuck in there as I was writing ;) How is the original squeeze? I have SqS and plan on doing a rotation with it when I'm done w/ CLX. Would you recommend the original? Have a great relaxing time at the pool

Big Hellos to all who follow

picture.php

Hi Everyone !!!

Yesterday I did MM . Today was a yoga/stretch day but DH and I walked on the bike path this morning before the heat of the day.
I'm still going to try to sneak in a segment of stretchmax or an Amy B's stretch.

Graduation went great. Shockingly no tissues were needed but that's because my 3 year old gs spent all of graduation on and off of my lap.......Poor little guy was bored to death so I was distracted trying to keep him happy.
Maybe that's for the best anyway !!

It's been a really nice weekend so far, and I hope everyone is enjoying theirs !!!

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.