STS Guy's Check-In??

kplv2ski

Cathlete
I haven't been on the site in a while, but I just got STS and plan to start the workout monday. A while back there were some guys that started a workout check in.

Are there any guys or STS checkins out there?

Kevin

Hi Kevin-

I'd be up for that. I stared STS this afternoon. It was a lot of fun and a great workout. I think you'll really enjoy it.

It is really fast paced. I had to rewind a couple times because I wasn't ready to start.

Ben

Cool,I just got finished doing 2 months of P90X while waiting for STS to come through.

Im really excited to start. I've setup the basic schedule of workouts in WM. But not sure what I'll do for Cardio. Any suggestions?

Hi guys! It's been a while... :)

I won't be getting my STS before the end of next week and I plan on redoing the 1RM testing the last two weeks of February. I'll hopefully start STS on March 2nd (still have a couple of weeks left to my current rotation). Squat racks are already in place...

I think by that time all minor bugs in WM will have been resolved and Cathe will come up with cardio suggestions for the STS rotation.

I will definitely lurking in our STS check-in, reading your feedback and trying to lessen the "dread factor"... what with all those pushups and chin-ups!!!!
:D:D:D:D

Talk to you soon!

Chris.

P.S. We have to find a cool thread title!!!!!

Hey Chris,

I'm not really familiar with the Cathe workouts. My wife has most many Cathe Tapes/DVD's so for right now I'll do P90X Cardio workouts. Kenpo, Cardiox, Plyo, or Core Synergistics. I'm actually happy to see them have so many gym style workouts such as push-ups, Pull ups and weights. I did a P90X rotation and there were lots pull-ups and push-ups.

Today, I did 20 miles on my bike. Tomorrow I start STS. Hope I'm ready ;-)

We do have to come up with a name....how about "The Men's Locker Room Check-in"

Kevin.

I like it!!!

"The Men's Locker Room Check-in" :D

I've put down a schedule for my 1RM testing (starting in a couple of weeks) and I'll be checking in with you guys (though I'll be finishing off my current rotation - Pyramids, Gym Styles and Pure Strength).

Can't wait for your reviews!!!

Chris.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.