STS FitChicks March 11

serene_46

Cathlete
Good Morning EVeryone!
HOLY COW!!! I am sore today. I did DIsc 14 yesterday afternoon and then taught a group fitness class last night. This morning I could barely get out of the car after my 1 hour commute to work. I got halfway out of the seat and had to sit back down and try again. After hobbling in to work all I can say is I have to keep moving today, any long periods of being still will result in my legs screaming in pain!!!
I loved the workout.... anything that gives me this much soreness always gives equal results. Good Luck !!
Brenda

Oh no Brenda I have disk 14 on tap this morning.

OK I really have DOMS big time in my chest and shoulders from disk 13 from Monday but not as bad as yesterday.

OK my ankle seems fine now. The swelling went way down so I shouldn't have a problem doing legs this morning. BBL:)

Hey Brenda and Barbara,

I did Disc 14 yesterday too and I only have slight doms...and I say that quitely because the same was true of chest and they caught up to me later.

Like Nan said yesterday.....they found me....so I am sure I will be feeling it later.:p

Cardio day today.

Therese

Morning ladies!!

Oooh, my chest!!! I did 13 on Monday and it is talking louder today than yesterday. I sleep on my stomach and I went to push up and out of bed this morning (I wasn't quite awake yet) and the DOMS woke me up right away. I am also I radio station changer, and that is a long reach in the car when your chest and shoulders are sore. I have #14 on tap for tonight. I really don't want to be walking like a pregnant cowboy for the next week:p:p Looking forward to #14 tonight, but a bit scared too. I'll report back later this evening when I'm done. The workout card is making it look like a doozy.

Nan

Oh my! I didn't see a post before I started one! LOL
Good morning Chickies and happy Hump Day!

Well DH and I completed the first disc for Mesocycle #2 last night and LOVED it. We have NEVER enjoyed a rotation as much as this one. So far so good! Neither of us was sore this am which is also wonderful. Neither of us have ever lifted this heavy.

Can't wait for Step Blast tonight...it is one of my faves.

Ta Ta for now!

Completed Disc 14: LEGS!!

it pooped me out, and I already feel my hamstrings talking to me. Maybe I won't have DOMS tomorrow. You never know!

The Tri-Sets were crazy, huh? and 3 times!!! :eek: The 60 second rests didn't seem quite as long. But get in: get out, and legs are DONE. I did the Extended Stretch and will probably do more tonight before i got to bed.

I did disc 7 again this morning. I made the mistake of not bringing the old workout card with me. So I ended up being off with my weights. I was kinda annoyed with myself by the end. The whole reason I was repeating was to really get the weights right the 2nd time around. Oh well-live and learn.

I did just the step portion of SJP. A real quickie I had a little extra time for cardio. It was fun. Since it was short, I used 2 risers.

Have a great day.
chrissy

Well the DOMS are here on the legs....seems when I go heavier I don't feel them right away....it is always about 24 hours later. I just did Rymthic Step and I had 2 risers on and had to take one set off because I new I would not make it threw otherwise. Hopefully doing step will help some of the Doms. :eek:

Therese

Disc 14

What the heck was THAT?!?!? Oh.my.goodness. I am looking down and I can SEE my legs, but I can't FEEL them. :eek: I liked Cathe's wise crack at the end - if you aren't fried, you need to do it again. Um, no thanks! The middle set with the lunges was killer. And I swear my workout card only had 1 set of calf raises, and I am pretty sure I did 3. Maybe I counted wrong, I might have been delirious at that point;) Oh, I did I mention, I am stalling sitting here. I need to go finish out with Stability Ball abs, but I need a break. I should get motorin' though. I think if I lay on the floor, I may stay there. I squatted down to switch DVDs and didn't think I could get back up. I am afraid of what the morning will bring. But I loved every minute of it:D Something must be wrong with me ;):D:p

Nan

ETA: The weighted vest came in very handy on the squats and lunges. Saved my hands and arms big-time. Even being able to lessen each arm by only 5 lbs makes a huge difference. Lovin' the vest!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.