STS fit chicks Tuesday 03/03

marnold

Cathlete
I didn't see a thread so I decided to start it. Hope all of the ladies are having a good Tuesday. DH and I start Active Recovery week this week. Tonight we will probably take the furry babies for a walk if the weather holds up. The rest of the week, we will be creative. :)

Morning!

Our thread seems to have died down a bit. I think most of us are on a rest week. I did 30 mins on the elliptical this morning. My ellipitcal has resistance from 1-10 so I did a min at each all the way up, a min at each all the way down, a min at each all the way up, and then 1 min at 5 and 1 min at 1 to cool down. I tried to hold the same pace the whole time but at level 9 and 10 it got a bit rough. Then I took Vlad for a fast 20 min walk - it was cold out this morning! Supposed to warm up tom and Thurs and I am looking forward to it. I am also getting ants in my pants waiting for next week and starting Meso 2.

Have a good day
Nan

I hope everyone is enjoying the recovery week. I did a decent amount of cardio over the past week. I also got in a couple long naps!

I started Meso 2 last night (disc 13). I didn't preview it, so was surprised by the long rest periods between exercises. 60 seconds seemed like an eternity after Meso 1. It felt good to work each body part before moving on to the next (chest/shoulders/triceps).

Michelle

Hey Girls!

Yeah, I'm "Recovering" here this week too!

I did Cardio Fusion: All Step Cardio Premix. And then did extra stretching at the end.

I don't want to push it TOO much, but still want to do something a bit challenging.

Michelle.. Interesting about Meso 2 rest periods! It will be interesting to hear how it goes for you. I've yet to preview it...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.