STS fit chicks tues Feb 24

pwmatt

Cathlete
Cardio day. Its a break for the mind as well as the body. RS sure got my blood flowing this morning. :)

My lats are sore today - nothing terrible. They are just letting me know that something is going on. The will be sore after tomorrow, I'm sure, as I'll be using my tubing for pullups for the first time.

Morning Phyllis,

I am still traveling with work so another Cardio day for me. I am really anxious and missing STS so far this week and can't wait to come home tomorrow night and do Disc 10 :D although I may have a second opinion about that after I finish it. ;) Your post yesterday made me a bit anxious as to what may be waiting for me.

Well off to see my clients. Have a wonderful day ladies.

Therese

Morning everybody!

Today was cardio for me as well. I got Amy's In the Ring and ASC2 in the mail yesterday, so I did In the Ring this morning. ASC2 is going to have to wait til a Sat afternoon when I have the patience to figure it out. Complicated step and morning is not a good combo for me. I really liked In the Ring. I got lost/mixed up a few times, but sure ended up panting and sweating and getting a good workout. It was def easier to learn than KBX, or I'm just getting used to her style. Well, I am off to get the laundry out of the washer, then hit the shower!

Have a good day everyone:)

Nan

Morning all!

I haven't checked in lately. :eek: Although I have been doing my workouts! I did Disc #6 on Sunday and then Disc #4 yesterday. My whole body is on fire!! My plan was to do Plyo Legs on Tuesday's but not doing the regular leg workout until Sunday may put a halt to the plan. I am experiencing some serious "DOBS"!!!

My goal is by the end of the six months I will be able to do all the pushups in one workout on my toes! I currently do zero. :)

Good morning to everyone. I just got finish with RS. The only thing that is sore on me today is my shoulders. Oh and I also did yoga base abs too. Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning STS'ers!!

I just finished chest, biceps and shoulders. My arms are like rubber now. Its kinda of a good, weird feeling:confused:! ya know what I mean ;)

I am going on the RT- I am so excited. Anyone else going?

chrissy

Hi everyone,

I did disc 11 back & triceps this morning.... and completed Meso1!! I am looking forward to getting in lots of cardio during my recovery week -- it's been tough to schedule in as much as I would have liked.

I am going to record my measurements so that I can compare against the original numbers. I don't expect big differences, but I do feel some changes. On a positive note, I'm down 9 lbs from day 1. I was coming off a few trips that included lots of eating, so the original number was inflated by a couple lbs.

Chrissy - enjoy the RT! It sounds like a great experience. I remember reading about it last year, and everyone was very excited.

Michelle

Michelle - 9 lbs! wow! Congrats.

Ladies, I was fine this morning, but now my chest is soooooore. I knew I was struggling w/ Disc 10 last night, but now I am FEELIN' it. And my abs from the wts and plates abs. I thought I was going to make it out of disc 11 ok. Not so much, I guess.

Nan

ETA: OOPS - DISC 10, NOT 11. 11 IS TOMORROW

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I just completed disc 10 about 15 minutes ago. I was amazed at how hard it was going up to 70% of 1RM. I was struggling the last 15 minutes of the workout and I took longer than the crew to complete the exercises. I did keep the rest periods as prescribed and I know I will have soreness in my chest tomorrow. I am glad I get a break from those pushups for a while.... the 21's nearly got the best of me!!
Brenda in Indiana

Hey Girls!

I did Disc 10 yesterday, like some of you. And I feel it ALL in my shoulders today too. It's weird, it seems every week it's hit me in a different spot. First week it was EVERYTHING, then last week my Biceps , and this week, holy cow, I never felt shoulder DOMS like this before :eek:

I did Rhythmic Step today, and did Stability Ball abs, since I didn't have time for it yesterday. I really liked it! Fun moves, and I liked that she did a lot of wrist stretching in between the Prone moves,. I actually was able to do more Pikes (2 legged only) with the breaks and the slower way she did them.

Michelle... Congrats on the 9 lbs!! That's fantastic!!!!

Thanks, Nan and Chris. I've really focused on my eating over the past month. Nothing extreme, but I'm trying to eat healthier (and less!).

It sounds like disc 10 was a good challenge for many of us. Therese, enjoy it tomorrow night!

Michelle

Good evening!

Just completed disc 11, I'm still really feeling the soreness from disc 10. I tried out turning off the dvd music and using my own, not sure if I liked it more or less but it was something different, kind of fun. Another great workout!

And wow, 9 lbs, congrats!!

Good evening!!!
Haven't checked in but have been doing my workouts (well slacking on my cardio :() my son is sick AGAIN!!!! Double ear infection and pink eye.. He's been up through the night since friday I hope he sleeps tonight mama is exhausted!!
Michelle congrats on the nine pounds!! That's awesome!
Chrissy I am going on the roadtrip
Tracy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.