STS fit chicks Tues 03/24

spyrosmom

Cathlete
Morning!!

Today is cardio, I am doing the blast mania premix from IMAX2. I haven't tried this mix yet, nor have I even watched it. I'm betting it contains lots of blasts;) Its gray, rainy, and dreary this morning so that should get me going. Tomorrow is disc 20. HALFWAY!!!!!! Woo-hoo!!! I've never actually done a real, set rotation before, and I'm proud of me that I stuck with it. When I 1st ordered I was doubtful, but then I decided since I spent $200, I was gonna stick with it come hell or high water. Then I fell in love w/ STS and the results starting rolling in, and I'm hooked. Hasn't been hard to stick with at all. I've lost a few lbs, I look like I've lost more, things are sucked up and in, muscles are coming out, my posture is better (dammned barbell rows!), I sleep good, my confidence has gone up, AND my nooky meter has gone thru the roof!:D:D:eek::D Not sure where that benefit came from, but DH is not complaining.

Well, I need to go hop to it (literally),

Nan

Morning Lovely Ladies,

Today is Disc 20 for me Legs but I will not be doing it till tonight. I think I am going to wear Cathe weighted vest because I don't think I am using enough weight. I say this with caution because I know it will come back to bit me right in my rear :D but I have not been getting DOMS in my legs since I started Mesc 2. I feel my legs when I am working out for sure and they feel like jello but I have not gotten the Doms like Mesc 1.

I am really liking STS and I am starting to see more definition in my arms and legs :rolleyes::rolleyes: I plan on doing this whole rotation again once I complete this.

Are you ladies going to by STS Cardio? I have not placed my order yet but will before the end of the month. Can't resist more Cathe workouts :p especially since I am seeing such nice results from STS.

Have a great day!
Therese

Hello everyone
I just completed Legs and I can't believe it but I was able to do all the repetitions for the Sit n' Stands without a single cheat! WhooHoo I have never been able to do that before. My right hamstring has been improving steadily over the last couple of weeks.

Nan, congratulations on all the positive changes STS has brought to you. Nothing like great confidence to boost every aspect of your life. Therese, I too am ordering STS cardio before the end of the month. I am hooked on Cathe DVDs and pre-order without blinking an eye..... whatever she puts out there I am buying ASAP.
During the next rest week my DH and I are going to be on vacation. He is so psyched to see the changes in my muscle structure.We went shopping this past weekend for clothes and it was amazing how lifted my rear end has become!! I have much more definition than I ever achieved through 5 rounds of P90X and X+. I plan on doing to yoga and Pilates classes everyday while at the resort that week and be ready to bring on Meso 3.
Have a wonderful eveming everyone.

Brenda in Indiana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.