STS fit chicks Sun 03/01

spyrosmom

Cathlete
Happy March, Ladies!!!

And in like a lion it is. Brrrrrr.....

The STS Meso 1 results are in. 5.5 lbs lost, gained .4 inches in biceps, neck lost .2 inches, lost .4 inches in chest (good/bad???), lost 1.1 inches in waist, gained .2 inches in hips (????), lost .1 in in thigh (was 1/2 inch but has bounced back up muscle??? hopefully), lost .2 inches in calf. I'd say all around progress, and I'm happy:) I was weighing about a lb less earlier this week, but wasn't eating too well Fri and part of yesterday, and a lot of salt, and Aunt Flo is visiting. But I am very happy!!! 5.5lbs w/out a whole lot of changes on my part. This is a good thing. I am also letting the coffee creamer go when the current bottle runs out. I love flavored coffeemate, but I know its not good for me. I normally drink one cup w/ it and one cup black. When the current stash runs out its all black from here on out. It'll be much better for me.

Today's cardio is the step only from CW and then I will tack on the blasts only from IMAX2. I feel like hoppin' and boppin' today, but I'm not quite up to a whole IMAX.

Happy Sunday to all!
Nan

Good morning everyone!!

I will be doing some sort of cardio today and Ab circuits weights and plates. We are leaving for North Carolina for the weekend on Thursday so I need to jam all my STS workouts in before we go. We are staying at my inlaws so cardio won't be a problem they have a bike and an elliptical. My son brought me my "cathe shoes" as he calls them and said here you go...Yikes...
Nan great job on the results!! i am only halfway through Meso 1.

BBL
Tracy

Good morning! Nice job Nan!

So here are my Meso 1 results:

Weight - down 2 pounds, but if this had been Thursday it would have been down 5 pounds. I hate these scale fluctuations, I know, I'm not supposed to get to hung up on the scale, but that is soooo much easier said than done.

Waist: down 1 inch
Belly: down .5 inch
Hips: down .5 inch
chest: down .5 inch
Thighs: down .25 inches each
Bicep: Up .25 inches each

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.