STS fit chicks on Mon Feb 23

pwmatt

Cathlete
Moving on - Disc 11 today. Yesterday's rest was not enough! I'm looking forward to next week. :) I'm thrilled that RS is on this week's rotation. It's my favorite cardio.

Have a good day.

Morning! Today will be Disc 10 and Weights and Plates abs. Hopefully the plates part will go better than last time:D I can't believe I'm coming near the end of Meso 1 already. How time flies. And its been easy to stick with it. I look forward to my STS days. Of course I have to do that annoying thing called "work" btwn now and STS time today. *sigh* I'll check back in tonight when I'm done. Not real sure how these 35# seated front press 1.5s are gonna work out or the 37# barbell curl 21s. I've been needing to lower my wt for the barbell 21s on the 1st 3 bicep discs. I can to 21 full curls at that wt, but the high end and low ends at that wt are killer!

Nan

PS - I think after this disc we are done with pushups. Happy Dance!!:D:D:D:D

good morning everyone.

I am starting at week 2 again, so I am with Cathe. I kinda feel left out not checking in with the same discs. I think it will probably be good to extend the muscle endurance portion anyway.

I still need to get eating in order. I was away for 4 days and it was food fest!! OMG-I think I gained 5 lbs. :confused:

Cynthia- I was thinking about getting the body bugg. If you don't gets the display watch how does it work? Are you liking it so far? Do you wear it to bed? I can see my husband complaining about that.:(

Is anyone planning on going on the RT? I am very excited she is having one. My problem is my husbands birthday is that thursday and he made a comment about me going on his 'birthday' weekend. Do you think that it is bad to go?

chrissy

Good morning everyone,

Yesterday was disc 12 legs. I was able to do the one leg "sit n stands" much better this week, but used only a 5lb db. Everything went well until the inner thigh squeeze with the stability ball during the bonus burn. I was laughing at myself by that point.

I am still a bit sore from disc 10 on Saturday, but in a good way. That was probably the toughest session yet, right up there with disc 3.

I plan on completing meso1 with disc 11 by Wednesday.

Michelle

Good morning!

I am doing Disc 4 again..My legs are still sore from Disc 6..
Trish after doing disc 6 on saturday i went to Borders. It is about 30 minutes from my house and I was hoping i would be able to get out of the car and walk to the store!!
Chrissy i am hoping to go on the Roadtrip I always have a great time!! I Don't think it is bad to go as long as you do something EXTRA special for him before you go!!
Phyllis I love RS too!!!
Michelle I am glad to hear the one leg Sit and stands are getting easier i had to hardest time with them!!
Nan glad to hear about the pushups I hate them!!!!

Tracy

Good morning everyone. I just got finish with disk 10. OMG going up 70% made a big difference for me. I couldn't complete some of the exercises. I really push hard too. This is a great program. I didn't do the abs but might do it later. I just felt like jello to do abs now.

Really, no more pushups???? That's kind of cool.

Yesterday was disc 10, and I'll just say again, that was the toughest of them all so far.

This morning I did Kimberly Spreens Absolute KB with the weighted bar section, and tonight I'll go to my CKO kickbox class.

It's exciting nearing the end of meso1, looking forward to the new stuff in meso2. Also, really looking forward to my rest week.

Hey Ladies,

Traveling with work this week so I will not be doing STS till Wednesday. Will be doing cardio in the hotel - running on the treadmill Monday and Tuesday....Wednesday I will do Disc 10, Thursday (legs) Disc 12, and Friday Disc 11.... will have to switch it up this week.

Nan....agree on the plate Abs....look easy but not when your doing it :p

Chrissy....I am with you on getting the eating under control!!! Did good this weekend and hope keep staying on track....my sweet tooth is a problem :(:)

Therese

Did anyone sign up for roadtrip? I did I am battling the last of the baby weight and the roadtrip is super motivating for me!!
Tracy

I mistakenly wrote disc 11 this morning, but I meant disc 10. OMG, it was tough!! I took a pass on the bootcamp pushups. I just couldn't do anymore - knees or not!

I did Disc 10 today, but will save Abs for tomorrow... The Stability Ball abs sound tough! :confused:

I experienced the same as some of you on Disc 10. i ended up failing a few reps from the end on a more than a few of these at 70%! (are we supposed to?). It was super tough! I think I had tears in my eyes on a few of the push ups too...

I am woman! Hear me WHIMPER!!

Disc 10 was a doozy!!!! I was saying not nice things to Ms Cathe this evening. I got all the weight work (surprisingly) squeezed out. I actually made it thru the barbell 21's!!!!! I lost about 6 pushups overall, but I did them all on my knees (shhhh....don't tell Cathe) On the staggered pushups, I did the version from the previous weeks. These felt funny - and not a good funny. I also did the wts and plates abs. The plate section didn't get any easier, but my form felt better and the motions felt amoother. I still dropped about half the reps on half the plate exercises. It'll be a miracle if I can move tomorrow. Oof!

Nighty night!
Nan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.