STS - Fit Chicks March 6

looking good

Cathlete
Hey Ladies,

Rest week coming to an end are we ready to jump into Mesco 2?? :D I start again on Sunday and looking forward to it. Have to go to Dick Sporting Goods on Saturday and pick up some heavier dumbells.

So happy with the results. Lost 5 pounds and I am fitting into my skinner jeans. Still a little snugger than I want but it a step in the right direction. For me Lent came at the right time this year because I gave up ALL sweets....yes ALL...so my eating is very clean. Hopefully will see more results with the next Mesocycle.

I think I will do Rymthic Step tonight when I get home for my cardio.

TGIF! :D

Therese

congrats on your results. And I am very impressed you can give up sweets. For me that wouldn't last too long.

I am eating better this past week though. I have gained weight since STS, but not because of the workouts but because I can't seem to stop eating junk food. But since monday I actually dropped 4 of the 5 lbs. My pants were starting to get tight and I was feeling very blah and bloated.

I did Imax 2 this morning. It was tough but always have fun doing it.

chrissy

Good Friday to you guys. We are still on the recovery week and are ITCHIN to get back to STS. This recovery week has been very hard to stick with. :) DH asks me every day "are you sure Cathe said no weights?" Too funny!

Hopes all have a great weekend. Mesocycle 2 starts for us on Tuesday. :)

It's a Monday start for me. I am enjoying this week. I admit that I did some 1rms - legs mostly. I had been winging it but had a change of heart.

My eating has been pretty crappy. I do well until the end of the day when I get home from work.

Have a great weekend!

Therese, Congrats on your wonderful results!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.