STS Fit chicks Fri Feb 27

pwmatt

Cathlete
Meso 1 is done!! I really didn't want to this morning, but I pushed myself and did it anyway. I'm thrilled to be done this cycle. Tomorrow I will take some measurements and hope for the best. There hasn't been any weight loss, of that I am sure, but I think I may see a difference in the inches.

Enjoy Friday! The week is over!

Happy Friday!

Phyllis, I will be finishing up Meso 1 shortly, too. Disc 12 and no equip abs on tap for this morning. Then measuring on Sunday. I am happy to be done w/ Meso 1 (so I can get on to Meso 2) and sad to see it go as well. My muscles are going to enjoy a week off, though:D Today is my 10th anniversary, so after working like crazy thru Disc 12, I am off to enjoy the day w/ DH. We are going to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. I've never been but I hear its yummy. And celebratory calories don't count, right? And then a night at a whirpool luxury hotel. ahhhhh....... I wonder if filling the tub w/ epsom salts is unromantic:p;)

Have a happy day,

Nan

Last edited:
MESOCYCLE 1: DONE HERE TOO! Just will finish up with cardio tomorrow...

I did DISC 12 this morning, and I had the hardest time. My lower body is shot, it's soooooo wanting that rest week. I did complete the entire thing. And even did the Bonus (well, what I could do), which was my favorite and yours: Stability Ball legs! Were you guys able to catch the ball for inner thigh work? Holy crap, i was like, What other crazy things can you think of to do with this ball, Cathe???

I did GS: LEGS stretch afterwards.

It's funny , I was a little leary about a rest week next week (after JUST 4 weeks, i was thinking?), but my body is totally ready for it!

Like i said, my legs are just so tired. I couldn't really do the one-legged sit and stands so great. I ended up with my heal on the floor for 99% of them. I whined a LOT and even got mad at Cathe when she made a "funny" remark. LOL!! LIke how could she joke at a time like this! . My upper body is doing okay, today. But like i said, I'm really looking forward to "rest" next week. I think I'll do stretching, short cardios, maybe walks if the weather is nice, and I want to try to learn Tracey's Steady State Step and her Kickbox DVD.

999.gif
to Nan and Phyllis (and me!) for finishing the first Mesocycle!!!

MESOCYCLE 1: DONE HERE TOO! Just will finish up with cardio tomorrow...

And even did the Bonus (well, what I could do), which was my favorite and yours: Stability Ball legs! Were you guys able to catch the ball for inner thigh work? Holy crap, i was like, What other crazy things can you think of to do with this ball, Cathe???

999.gif
to Nan and Phyllis (and me!) for finishing the first Mesocycle!!!

I, too, finished today. Really laughed at myself, and Cathe, while trying to toss and catch the stability ball :D What a fun way to end the mesocycle. I wanted to continue "playing"!

Janie

Hey chickies! Well DH and I will be doing Disc 11 tonight and Disc 12 on Sunday and then we're done with Mesocycle 1. We have enjoyed this system so much and I have been bubbling about results to everyone we know. I am so happy that our results have come through enough that people have noticed. We have changed our diets as well. We both had hit plateaus and are ecstatic regarding this program.

IMAX 3 and the med ball abs was last night. It was hilarious when we were done, because both of our tummies were swollen! My tummy felt all bumpy. We had a good laugh before bed. :)

Happy Friday to all!

I'm running a tad behind you all. Today was disc 8 and I loved it. I feel very well worked. I also did the pilates based abs and I LOVED it! Totally not what I was expecting! I'm slightly dreading the next 2 workouts. I dread leg workouts in general and have heard scary things regarding the 70%!

Enjoy your day!
Terri

ONE MESOCYCLE DOWN - 2 TOO GO!!! I can see my body has definitely changed and I have lost a few pounds to!!! yeah baby!!! nothing like hard work and results :D :p

Nan - Happy Happy Anniversary....you will love the Cheesecake Factory one of my favorite places and of course the Cheesecake there HAS NO CALORIES ;);)

Enjoy your night and a little epsom salt will not hurt :eek: especially if you both need it!

TGIF ladies!!

Therese

I did cardio fusion this morning and disc 11 (back and tris) in the afternoon. I wasn't able to increase my weight and do all the reps. I feel like I should have repeated week 3 again.

I am happy everyone is seeing results. I however am not. I am eating way too much. I have actually gained weight :(.

have a great night everyone
chrissy

Finished Meso 1 yesterday! Went to my kickboxing class tonight, and it really kicked my butt tonight, this instructor is really intense, great class, but I found myself literally gasping for air a few times tonight.

Cheesecake Factory is just yummy, ridiculous huge portions, but yummy. Hope you had a great time! I'm having an exceptionally hungry day, I just can't seem to get enough food today and this just sounds good!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.