STS - Fit Chicks 4/8

looking good

Cathlete
Morning Ladies,

Well I went home last night and did nothing....no workout :eek:. I was in a bad mood because of work and was just not in the mood! I was also fighting the urge :mad: to go after those hersey kisses and Oreo cookies that were calling my name. I was a good girl and did not have any....:D and was reward this morning on the scale when it read 129.8. YEH back in the the 120.... even if it is only barely :p. Made me happy that I did not reach for those kisses and Oreo's.

Will definitely work out today....Abs and some sort of cardio when I get home.

Today is like Friday for me because I am taking off Thursday, Friday and the Monday after Easter :D. I can really use a break from the stresses of work.

Have a good day ladies,

Therese

Morning ladies!

Therse, sorry about the rough day, but hey today is your Friday, right? You're gonna make it!! Good for you ingoring the call of the Oreo. Doesn't matter if you are barely in the 120s, you are IN the 120s :D.

Tomorrow is my Friday. Need to get groceries, buy Easter basket stuffin's, make lemon curd for a cake, and I told DS I'd pick him up at lunch time from Kindercare so we can go for lunch and he can be home the rest of the day. I can get my morning running done with him out of my hair, and then we can have the afternoon. Plus, I've already paid for him to be there, so he's going. Give me some peace and quiet. He's a good kid, but y'all know how it goes.:)

Not sure what is on the schedule for a workout tonight. Yesterday all I did was a dog walk. I'm thinking 4DS bootcamp and kickbox, but we shall see. I'm missing my weights. They look so lonely in the corner:( Poor things:( I'm sure I'll be cursing at them and calling them names for the next 4 weeks though, so maybe they could use the break:p

Gotta boogie,
Nan

Hey Nan,

Lemon curd sounds GOOD....Love lemon cake...my mouth is watering :p.. Enjoy your afternoon with your son...

I know what you mean about those weights....I was thinking the exact same thing the other day.

Therese

All of the talk of treats is making my tummy growl! :)
DH and I did Timesaver #1. We enjoyed it but realized quickly the difference between STS weights and endurance based weights. It was actually quite hilarious when we chose our weights for triceps and chest. We were so used to picking heavy weights, that we were hysterically laughing as we were making a mad dash for lighter weights half way through! :) Today, we will probably do another Timesaver workout (with lighter weights of course...).
On a side note, this morning I put on a shirt that I have not worn for THREE years! Unbelievable! My DH commented that I may have only lost 11 lbs according to the scale but the inches is phenomenal. STS ROCKS!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.