STS - Fit Chicks 4/7

looking good

Cathlete
Morning all who come after....:D

Enjoying cardio - rest week but my mind wander and look at those weights in the corner of my living room thinking 80% next week....

I did Low Impact Circuit last night the Cardio Version and was good and sweaty when I was done. Have not done this one in awhile. Don't know what I will do tonight. I will let my mood determine that.

Therese

Morning!

I ended up with Step Max last night and Weights and Plates Abs. I know I have done Step Max before, but I didn't remember any of it except the purple leotards. I must be getting old:eek::p. It was a bit dated looking, but I had fun and my heart was beating away. I especially liked the end section. The plate abs are getting easier. At least they feel a little smoother to me, but I'm sure I still look like a dork trying to do it. This morning, I wasn't feeling like a hard workout, so I took Vlad for a nice long walk. I may do the elliptical a bit this eve, will have to see how it goes. Shoot, I rarely actually take a day off, and this is a REST week, I can be lazy today if I want to. By the time evening comes I'll probably have ants in my pants anyway, and want to do something. I started with the Daily Plate today, so I will see how that goes. I write down everything I eat, but this was I can actually see the cals and workouts add up, and know where I need to tweak things. I probably won't do it forever, but I plan on at least a month to see if anything happens. Well. I need to be shuffling off to work.

Have a great day!
Nan

Good morning! DH and I spent our first day of the active recovery week running the furry babies in the field. They LOVED it! Today...nothing planned, but I know we will do something! :) Need to scoot!

Hey Girls!

Nice to catch up with everyone. Yes! Let's enjoy recovery week before Meso #3 :eek: next week bites us you know where, k?

I started out the week with a horrible sinus cold/infection. It came out of nowhere and hit me fast and hard on Saturday. I ended up feeling a LITTLE better Sunday, did the 41 Premix from KPC (w/abs) and it was all I could do.

I went into work Sunday night, and yesterday, did HIS from 4DS. How come no one tells me that that is a fun one?? I haven't done it in a while, and was pleased with myself for getting the steps right away on that tricky combo!!

Today, (as in right after I finish typing here) , I'm going to do a Stretch that I DVR'd from FitTV. I'm looking forward to it. My right low back is sore, and my legs were tight yesterday. I have NOT done enough stretching lately. What better time than this week, right?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.