STS - Fit Chicks 4/3

looking good

Cathlete
TGIF--Been a LONG week this week and I am ready to kiss it goodbye and look forward to a beautiful warm weekend. Ready to get outside and do some spring cleaning....better than cleaning the house :p.

Today will be cardio for me but later have to go for my yearly mamogram this morning :confused:...I know necessary evil but I don't have to like it.

Is everyone ready for a rest week? My biceps feel tired today not really DOMS just fatigued. Looking forward to a rest week before we jump into Mesco 3.

Are you going to do the Strength Legs or Plyo Legs? I going to do the Strength and use my Cathe weight vest and then if my legs are not still wobbly at towards the end of the week I will do Plyo Legs as a Cardio just going light on the weights.

Have a wonderful day ladies!! TGIF again :D:D:D

Therese

Good Morning,
I did Disc 23 yesterday and feel the same way you do Therese. I can tell I had a good workout, but no DOMS. I also plan on doing both Plyo and squat rack legs during Meso 3. I can't how fast this is going. Just think, when we are finished with the whole rotation it will be nice and warm outside.
Today is cardio day for me and I am off to teach my advanced step and sculpting class. I am looking forward to the rest week, we leave for Mexico tomorrow.... fun in the sun with margaritas to boot!!

Brenda in Indiana

Morning and TGIF!!!

Today is my early Friday at work, so I will be wrapping up Meso 2 this afternoon, along w/ Pilates abs. Looking forward to a rest week. I can't believe how fast these 8 weeks have flown by. And STS is working, my "booty" jeans are now too big:) I need to go shopping! My home scale yesterday showed the lightest I've been in my entire adult life:D:D And I had a Dr appt yesterday and her scale was 1.5 or 2 lbs lighter than mine. I told her I wanted to take it home with me:p. My eating has been ok, but not as good as it could be, so I know STS is a huge part of it. The UPS man is supposed to be delivering my STS Tshirt today. I was going to wait til I finished, but I couldn't wait. I will be doing the plyo legs for Meso 3. I want to do both, but I don't have a squat rack, and I can only get about 70lbs over my head, I do have the 10 lb vest, but still is not enough. Someone on the STS board suggested using a backback with weight plates, which seems like a good idea. I think I may try the squat rack legs the 2nd time I do STS.

Happy Friday to all!!
Nan

ETA: I just looked at the workout card and there are no barbell rows!!! Happy Friday indeed!!!

Last edited:
WOOOHOOO Friday at last! I am so happy that we changed our off day to Friday! We finished the last leg workout in Meso 2 last night. I guess I am weird; I thought it was the easiest of all of them. I am not sore either. Tomorrow, is Kick Punch and Crunch and Sunday will be the last Back and Biceps.

This morning I put on a shirt that I seriously have not worn for nearly two years! I was definitely doing the happy dance! :)

Hopes all of you have a spectacular day...I have to scoot now!

Hey Girls!

I did the LAST DISC of MESO #2 today. Back and Biceps. I was sad to pack it up. I'm definitely going to do the 6 Month Rotation next round. I wouldn't mind doing 2 over again, it went so quickly! And Disc 24 was sweet! Yes! I agree! No back rows!!! Though the deadlifts KILLED my forearms ! O!

I'm going with the Plyo for legs. A friend on another check in said she heard a fitness podcast that said that women didn't need to lift heavy with their legs , that lighter lifting is preferred, to thin out. So I'm happy about my Plyo decision.

My biceps also feel fatigued, but I've also noticed they are getting BIGGER :eek:

I'm not ready physically for rest week, like i was after meso 1 though. My body was beat up after Meso 1. I feel I could go more here! But I'm going to take the opportunity to build up my runnign endurance next week, and get to the park as much as I can...

Meso 2 is complete!!!!!:):):):):):D:D:D:D:D
I did find this was easier than the previous back/bi workouts, I also found this weeks leg work to be a bit easier. It must be working, huh? We'll see what I have to say when I start Meso 3 ;) I do admit to checking out my biceps during those last concentration curls :eek: Heck, what's the point of all the hard work if I can't check myself out, right? Well, I am off to do great grand things, or at least take a shower:p

Have a good weekend,
Nan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.