STS - Fit Chicks 4/27

looking good

Cathlete
Happy Monday Ladies :D,

Another beautiful day in NY! The weekend was fantastic weather wise. I did a lot of outdoor yard work on Saturday so this was my workout because at night I was feeling all that weeding, digging and raking I did! :p Yesterday I did not do a work out because my DD plays on a travel softball league and we were at an all day tournament. By the time we got home and cook dinner the night was gone. I was trying to get up this morning at 5 am to do chests and shoulders HA! I even set up all my weights the night before so that everything was ready to go. Well 4:45 came and I rolled over! :confused: My hats are off to all those that can get there a$$ out of bed at that hour and get right to working out. I just can't do it. So this is on board for tonight.

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

By the way Nan....high fives on the Pull-ups that I read on the STS thread.:D

Therese

Happy Monday!!!

Tonight is #31, chest and back. I can't believe this is the halfway of Meso 3. Time flies. I'm looking at my workout card for this eve, and I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry. Yowza!!!! At least I only have to get to 6 reps. :D I'm a bit concerned about the 84 lb barbell rows and the 77 lb dead lifts. We shall see....

Nan

Good afternoon everyone! This morning has been CRAZY! Monday's should be removed from the week IMHO. :)

Well this weekend we had FLAGSTONE-X and Disc 30. I don't know whether we are sore from the flagstone or the weights. LOL Both DH and I are exhausted and I think we were secretly looking forward to going to work this a.m. rather than working in the yard! Good thing is that it will look fabulous when we are all finished. :) And the added bonus...I am not a weakling and can help my husband out! :) Later!

Hi Ladies!!

i just got done with DISC 31: Chest & Back. Wow. 6 reps were HARD and I reallydidn't like maneuvering all those heavy weights around. But it's done and I feel so accomplished and strong!!!

And pooped out!

I'm getting a bit sad about Meso 3 almost over and STS almost over! I will do it again, but I'm going to take a break. Probably check out Cathe's rotation for the month. ...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.