STS Fit Chicks 3/5

looking good

Cathlete
Morning Ladies,

Most of us are on recovery week going...how is that going? Been running on the treadmill this week. Today I think I will do Drill Max or Imax 2 have not decided yet. Can't wait to start up again on Sunday with Mesco 2.

Have a great day

Therese :)

Morning Ladies,

Most of us are on recovery week going...how is that going? Been running on the treadmill this week. Today I think I will do Drill Max or Imax 2 have not decided yet. Can't wait to start up again on Sunday with Mesco 2.

Have a great day

Therese :)

Therese-I love DM. It is one of my favorites. I am going to the gym to run today. I decided to do a 6 month rotation so I started week 2 again. So I am doing w1, w2, w3, w2, w3, w4, w4 rest. This will put me just about at Cathe's RT.

have a good day
chrissy

Morning!

Yep, it is recovery week for me, too. Yesterday I did the step only from IMAX 3 and STS yoga abs. I am getting set right now to go for a run, it is so nice this morning, that I have to take advantage of it. I will go however far my legs carry me and time allows. I do have to go to work later. That always interrupts my day!:mad::p:p:p I think tomorrow is going to be a complete rest day. I finally read Gone With the Wind, I finished it Tues, and although I've seen the movie, I want to watch it again to compare. I'm thinking the movie left a lot out. Fri is my early day at work, so I'm going to veg on the couch for 4 hours and watch GWTW. Well, I need to get my feet movin' if I'm gonna get anywhere.

Tootles,
Nan

Good morning all,

As I mentioned earlier, I have started Meso 2. I did disc 13 on Monday evening, and disc 14 yesterday. My chest and shoulders are still mildly sore (in a good way), and I can feel the soreness starting in my glutes. I did a 30 minutes run this morning (seems to be a popular choice today!).

I like the structure of Meso 2. The breaks are much longer, and the format is tri-sets. Though the breaks were the same length for both discs, it seemed to go much more quickly during the legs segment. Plus, the length of the legs disc was shorter overall.

Nan, I read GWTW a long, long time ago. What a great book. When I finally saw the movie, it did follow along fairly well but couldn't compare with the book (im my opinion).

Therese and Chrissy - Drill Max is a great choice. I haven't done it in awhile.

Enjoy the (recovery) day,
Michelle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.