STS - Fit Chicks 3/30

looking good

Cathlete
Morning Ladies :rolleyes:,

Last week of Mesocycle 2 and I did Disc 22 yesterday and boy 80% of my 1 rep max was HEAVY especially at the end for me on the incline bench presses. I was like 1 shy of each rep at the end of these. The drop set made time FLY. Shoulders are still the hardest for me.

So far I have lost 7 pds since starting and my jeans that were tight are no longer tight :D. I feel for lack of better words....tighter and pulled in. Does that make sense? I'm a little scared of legs at 80% I think after this week a rest will be needed from the weights.

Have a good Monday Ladies :)

Therese

Morning Therese and all who follow!

I start the last week of Meso 2 tonight. Why oh why are there pushups to start with? At least its a short disc, then follow up with med ball abs which is also short. In and out in under and hour. Sweet. I was having a rough time with the bench presses last week, I made it, but it was rough. We'll see how today goes with 80%. Congrats on the wt loss. I understand about everything being sucked up and in. Its the way I feel and look too. And I'm lovin' it. Lookin' forward to my rest week as well. I was going to wait til I finished the program, but I went ahead and ordered my STS Tshirt last week. I figured if I made it this far, I'm not stopping now:D

Happy Monday Ladies
Nan

Hello all,
I did Chest shoulders and triceps yesterday, it was a great workout. I was able to do my 80% on all exercises, but the last set of tricep pushups I did the teeter totter on the ball tricep pushups... my arms were on fire!!
I had no soreness today, I tend to get the DOMS with the leg workouts in this meso cycle. I have noticed great toning in my legs and my arms and shoulders are relly starting to get more ripped. I can't wait for the rest week ( we will be on vacation in Mexico) and then on to the strength meso!!

Brenda in Indiana

Hey Everyone...

Did DISC 22 today too. I had a HARD time , and failed on the last 2 reps of a LOT of the exercises. I wonder if that's "ok" or if I should lower my weight?

Push ups... forgetaboutit. Mondays aren't my strong days (I work overnights Sat and Sun and lack sleep and good nutrition), and I felt the push-ups were so fast! I did them, but the bare minimum, ON MY KNEES to boot.

I haven't lost any weight... So tough for me to do, and I can't seem to eat clean enough, BUT... my arms and upper body have some pretty cool new definition! My deltoids have this cut in them now, I look in the mirror and am like "wow, is that me?" I'm so ready for summer arms and sleeveless! :eek:

My legs/butt... no change, yet. I did start adding running for my cardio, so I'm hoping that helps!

But I'm loving this STS, nonetheless!

Checking in after #22! I'm alive - that was a tough 43 mins! The shoulder work was buuuuuuuurning:eek: My delts are nice and swollen now. I lost only 2 flat bench presses this time. I did 9 instead of 10 and 7 instead of 8. I just couldn't squeak out any more. I did the 1st 20 pushup on my toes, the 2nd 20 I did on my knees. I felt strength wise I couldv'e done more on my toes (surprise!!!:D) but my wrist has been bugging me for some time. It feels ok, but pushups really start to bug it and then it feels weak. I don't want to crash on my nose. Better safe than sorry. And I can't do close push ups to save my life, it bugs my elbows, so I subbed in tricep seesaw pushups, which are fun.

Well, tomorrow is cardio, not sure what though. Will figure it out tomorrow.

Brenda - enjoy Mexico. Have a margarita (or 2) for me!

Nan

Nan,
I will have a margarita (or three throughout the week )to celebrate all the achievements of the FitChicks... then I will be drinking non alcoholic stuff since I don't want to backslide onto a fuller backside!!

Brenda in Indiana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.