STS - Fit Chicks 3/26

looking good

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies,

Well wearing the weighted vest on my leg day brought the DOMS back :p. Feel it really good in the my rear and my quads last night. I did Cardio Fusion last night as my cardio and today (later) will be Biceps and Triceps....

Last night I was scratching my arm and I went WOW :eek: I really can feel my muscle....that is my tricep muscle....what a difference my arms especially have seen since starting STS.

I am a 131 pds and I am 5' 4" and I would really like to get down between 120 - 125. I've done much better with my eating since Mesco 2 and have come down from 136 so I am hoping by the time STS is over I will have reach one of my goals.

Therese

Morning Therese and all who follow!

I didn't find #20 last night nearly as tough as the other leg discs. Although my tush is a bit tight today (insert joke here). Last week's legs dang near killed me. I think bc this disc left out the wide stance squats, which I lift about 30 lbs heavier than the narrow stance, and the dead lifts, which hit pretty much every muscle from my nose to my toes. Those 2 exercises take alot of work, and leaving them out left me more energy to go around.

My chest is still sore from Monday. That one was a killer. Especially where my chest meets my armpits. Ouch! And tomorrow is back/biceps. Barbell rows, my fave:confused::confused:

Today was a cardio day. I wasn't feelin' the hoppin' and boppin' today, even though last night I was considering kickbox for today. I ended up on the elliptical for an hr. 2 mins at each resistance all the way up, 2 mins each level all the way down, a min at each level all the way up, a min at each level all the way down, and short cool down. I ended up a sweaty mess. Look like I just came thru a car wash:eek::p

Have a great day!
Nan

Hey Nan,

I know what you mean the chest muscle..I actually was feeling it good in the same spot.

Too funny about the car wash you had me chuckling :D.

Therese

Good morning chickies...
DH and I did 10 10 10 with stability ball abs last night and we were both drenched. I really had forgotten how hard it could be on two risers. :)
Tonight is Disc 20 and I am actually looking forward to it much to DH's chagrin! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.