STS Fit Chicks - 3/17

looking good

Cathlete
Happy St Patrick Day Everyone! :D;)

I did Disc 16 last night instead of Cardio cause hubby wanted to do it with me so I scheduled today as Cardio....think I will do Drill Max later and one of the core work outs....

Hope Irish Eyes are smiling on all of you today.

Therese

Morning Irish Lassies!!

Today is cardio. I just finished CC V3 - short and sweet. I need to hit the shower then I think I will take Vlad for a walk. It's supposed to be 70 today!!!! Its March - what the heck? DH is stressing bc this will make his flowers come up early and then we get a frost/freeze and they keel over. He's already dang near worn a path in the carpet pacing in front of the window waiting for spring to come. At least now I can toss him outside:D And DS too!:D Peace and quiet ahhhhhh.......

Nan

Morning ladies! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

Today is Disc 16. We have been creative with the cardio days because neither of us likes the Quick Fix...too boring and repetitive. We did Cardio Kicks last night with weighted gloves and wow! The DOMS are AWESOME! My DH has gone from 198 to 176! I was floored! I have lost about 11 lbs and am hovering at 150. Not too bad! :) Hopes each of you have a great day!

Cardio today for me. I did CTX: KICKBOX and then instead of the "Quick Fix Cardio" I went to the Park for my FIRST RUN OF 2009! I was pretty pumped! I did 30 minutes, and I can see I'm going to have to work on endurance for running again. I was doing an hour or more without problem last year.

I'm having some good DOMS in my shoulders and triceps from DISC 16 yesterday. Esp. noted in the punching drills from kickbox! :eek:

Melissa: I did the Quick Fix last time, and used my iPod, and it wasn't too bad. But I really wanted to get outside this time. WTG on the weight loss for your DH AND YOU! That's phenomenal!!!! (sp???)

Chris! DH and I agree that Quick Fix is just too boring. We both have IPODs but we have been doing this together so we decided to do it ALL together. I think the repetition and the lack of Cathe motivation is what gave us the yawns. We decided this week just to pick a video premix which lasts just as long and it worked like a charm. I am scared of tonight because my arms are fried from yesterday! :) Later tater!
Cardio today for me. I did CTX: KICKBOX and then instead of the "Quick Fix Cardio" I went to the Park for my FIRST RUN OF 2009! I was pretty pumped! I did 30 minutes, and I can see I'm going to have to work on endurance for running again. I was doing an hour or more without problem last year.

I'm having some good DOMS in my shoulders and triceps from DISC 16 yesterday. Esp. noted in the punching drills from kickbox! :eek:

Melissa: I did the Quick Fix last time, and used my iPod, and it wasn't too bad. But I really wanted to get outside this time. WTG on the weight loss for your DH AND YOU! That's phenomenal!!!! (sp???)

Hi everyone. I did KPC punching drill premix. I had to be careful because of my ankle. I did feel it click so I really lay off the jumping. Hope everyone has a great day.

Melissa,
Awesome results for you and DH!! It is soooo cool to see such big changes, how motivating.
I just finished disc 17 Legs and am off to teach a stability ball class. It is only about a half mile from the house and I was planning on running over, but I think it may become a power walk instead.... my legs are RUBBER.

Brenda in Indiana

Melissa

Awesome job to you and your hubby :D:D:D. High fives to both of you.

Well when I did my workout today I changed my minded...I did 4 day split the cardio Kick box and Boot camp....I used weighted gloves for the Kickbox...

Enjoy your evening chat tomorrow.

Therese

Morning ladies! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

Today is Disc 16. We have been creative with the cardio days because neither of us likes the Quick Fix...too boring and repetitive. We did Cardio Kicks last night with weighted gloves and wow! The DOMS are AWESOME! My DH has gone from 198 to 176! I was floored! I have lost about 11 lbs and am hovering at 150. Not too bad! :) Hopes each of you have a great day!

Wow!! 11 pounds!!! That's amazing, would you mind sharing how and what you have been eating? I lost about 3 in meso1. And congrats to your DH too, truly inspiring results.

Ok, so I have to get caught up here, the rest week turned into 10 days due to that stomach bug, but I started back up last Friday, I have completed 13, 14, and 15, and have done 3 hours of kickboxing so far. I don't think I'll have a rest day this week, I'm pretty well rested, and this coming Monday I won't be able to get a workout in anyway.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.