STS - Fit Chicks 3/10

looking good

Cathlete
Morning Ladies, :D

Well I am still feeling my chest! Today is legs for me and I am a bit nervous I may not be able to walk after! Will let you know when I am done.

Have a good day

Therese

Morning!

Did Disc 13 last night. My arms/shoulders/chest still have that tired, just worked out feeling, although that was 12 hours ago!!! The DOMS haven't kicked in yet, but I have a feeling they are just around the corner. It normally takes about 24 hours for them to kick in for me. I was supposed to do cardio this morning, but I didn't sleep well, and woke up tired, cranky, and headachey. Now I don't have time do it before work. We'll see how I feel at 8pm this eve when I get home. Today may be a rest day. I will have to see how it goes.

Have a good day, everyone!
Nan

Hi Gals!!

i'm having MAJOR DOMS in my chest, shoulders and tri's from Disc 13 yesterday!!

Today I'm supposed to be doing BM2 Cardio premix & Plates & Weights Abs, but I'm waiting for a call back from my doctor, and I want to get that first so I won't be interupted. Hopefully I get it in today, depending on when they're going to call...

You guys are scaring me on Disc 14: Legs. Is it HARD to do? Is there 60 sec. rests like Upper Body?

Happy Tuesday Ladies! Well we have Disc 13 tonight. It looks like Chris is doing what we did yesterday. We changed our off days from Monday to Friday, So are cardio days are a little off. :)

We are looking forward to weights tonight, DOMS or not! :) Ta Ta for now...

You can run, but you can't hide!!! The DOMS have found me:confused::confused::)
Oy-vay! They always seem to sneak up on the way to work. Perhaps I need to find a different route to work so they can't find me:p I'm very interested in what Disc 14 will bring tomorrow, but a wee bit skeered too. Being able to walk is overrated anyway;):p I have to give blood on Saturday, but I am curious as to how I'm going to hold my arm over my head after biceps and back. We shall see. I think my favorite part of #13 was the 1 minute rest. After a quick stretch, I just laid back on the bench and let my arms dangle down. ahhhh......

Nan

Nan....I know what you mean about those doms catching up with you....they found me in the chest yesterday afternoon....mind you I did my chest work on Sunday morning....:p and I still feel them....

Well I did the legs and I was sweating all the way threw it :eek:.... I feel ok... and I say that very quitely because I said that with the chest work and I sure felt it later!!!! I sure the same will be for my legs.....;)

Must admit I really liked those 1 minute rest :p

Therese

I did disc 14 a couple of hours ago and my legs are talking to me!! Those darn paper plate exercises get me every time. The workout was just that... a real workout. I did have to pause the dvd before the last triset to get a little more stretching in and at the end of the workout I was nicely toasted all through my legs.
I have already noticed a difference in my rear end since starting STS. It is definitely lifted and my husband has commented very favorably. We are heading to Mexico during the rest week between Meso 2 & 3 so I am really motivated to "Give it all I got".

Brenda in Indiana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.