STS fit chicks 05/07

spyrosmom

Cathlete
Well, STS is winding down :( Today was cardio. I did HIS from 4DS and then No Equip Abs. Then I took Vlad for a short walk (20 mins or so). I've noticed the plyo legs don't make my legs sore, but my booty sure is feelin' it today. Not so bad on a couch or comfy chair, but a bit touchy on the hard desk chair. And when I sat on the floor to do abs. Ooooh!
Tomorrow is my last day of STS. Gonna miss the daily check in. Very proud of myself, I only missed 1 workout and that was bc I had the stomach flu, and I put it in the next day. I do weights and measurements on Sun, and I will post my final results on the STS board.

Nan

Hey Nan and ladies,

Just wanted to pop in and say HI!! Been a crazy week (sales meeting) :mad: with very little time.

Just wanted to pop in and say Hi

Therese

Sorry I didn't check in so much, but it was still great doing STS with you girls! I will miss it and you guys!

My buttocks also get sore from Plyo Legs, not so much anything else. Though when i go to do kicks or stretch, the entire leg/hamstring feels tight. I did Tracey Staehle Kickbox Challenge (for the first time) and then did the Cardio Premix from BC. The cardio from BC got my HR UP there! I got a REAL medicine ball for my bday yesterday (it's today :eek:), and so I did Med Ball Abs . Soooo different with the ball, instead of the weight. Really felt it!

Nice job everyone!!!

I'm going to take next week as "Rest/recovery Week" (cardio only) and then start up a Circuit Rotation...what are you guys doing?

Hi Ladies!!
Today I finished STS by doing squat rack legs at the gym. Wow, when I finished the last split lunge on the workout card I could hardly believe it has been 3 1/2 months since we started with the first disc. The time flew by.
I did not take photos or measurements but my clothes are fitting differently. I did not lose any weight I and think my thighs may be a tiny bit bigger, but I have lost the cellulite on the back of my legs and gained some great cuts in the arms and legs.
It has been quite the journey and I appreciate all of you for sharing this with me. what are you doing after the active recovery week?

Brenda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.