STS Fit Chicks 05/04

spyrosmom

Cathlete
Happy Monday Ladies!!

I did M3W4 chest/back yest instead of today, so I can open presents and eat cake tonight. I may toss in some cardio tonight, though. I found the last chest/back to easier than I thought it would be. I think last week's 90% was the hardest. I love STS and am going to miss it when it is gone. I think I have settled for a week off, and then am going to do the Pyramids and then a B&G for an extra leg day for the next month. So, I need to go fill in my calendar.

I wore a sleeveless shirt today, and I admit to checking out my biceps in the mirror before I left for work:eek::p:p

Have a wonderful day!
Nan

Have a great Birthday NAN! :) We are on our last week of STS too. :( I think we will finish May off with Cathe's monthly rotation and then restart STS. I couldn't believe the weights I am lifting now. :)

What is funny, is that I was just barely checkin' my guns out too! :)

Happy Birthday Nan!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day :D.

Morning Melissa ;)

I can't believe it is the last week...what we all have accomplished. This past weekend I took my kids to the driving range to hit golf balls well I have to give CATHE a big shout out because STS has definitely improved my hitting! I was hitting the ball further than I ever have and have to give the credit where credit is do....it is because of STS.

Tonight will be chest and shoulders

Therese

Hi Everybody!!
Happy Birthday Nan! Isn't great to be able to see the results with STS? My friends are commenting about my shoulders and arms. Last Friday I wore shorts to my step class and the participants were asking how I got the definition and cuts in my legs as well. I am really grateful for the STS program because it has definitely improved my strength and stamina and I think we all share a great sense of accomplishment having completed such a tough program.
I did M3W4 Chest and back on SUnday and felt great. Yesterday I did a one on one with Tony cardio workout. I just finished Plyo legs M3W4 and have to scoot off to the gym to teach my Pilates class. I just have shoulders bi/tri and the squat rack routine and then it will be time to celebrate! How will you celebrate your "graduation"?

Brenda

Ooops! I am mixed up on my days... I did chest and back Saturday! While I can't wait to finish the program, this ol' body needs it's rest days!!!
Brenda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.