STS Fit Chicks 04/30

spyrosmom

Cathlete
Happy, Wonderful, Glorious Morning to All!!!

Today is a wonderful day in Nan-Land. I got up this morning and the scale said 179.5!!!!!! I've never, ever, ever been below 180. Woo-Hoo!!!!!
I was at 185-186 for the longest, in Jan things snuck back up to 191.5 EEK!!

So I was about that when I started STS. Then into the 1st Meso I came back down to the 185 range. I decided when I started STS, I was finally going to lose the rest of this weight I need to get off. Temp goal is 170, ultimate goal is 160. The AMA says I should be btwn 141-161 (I'm 5'8") so at 160 I will no longer be overweight or obese!!! I've written down what I eat for maybe the past 1 or 1 1/2 years, but right before I Easter I started with the Daily Plate, so I can actually see the calories. I'm not hungry, I haven't starved to death, but I am very happy with the results, and there isn't anything I can't eat. I've always practiced moderation, but things were starting to slide this past Jan, and now I am more than back on track. woo-hoo!!!!

Anyhoo, last night was plyo legs. I liked it more than week 2, but I liked week 1 the best. I don't like the running man move. I just can't get the rythym right on that one:eek: I'm sure my one legged squat thrusts were I sight to see, too. I managed 8 on both sides. My left is def not up to snuff with the right on that one. Today is the step only from IMAX 3 - I had enough jumping last night, and Med Ball abs. And I need to get off this silly computer and get started.

Have a wonderful day!
Nan

HIGH FIVES NAN!!!! :D

Isn't it nice when hard work pays off!! ;)

Well I am a day behind this week with all my kids little league games and middle school modified softball. We have not eaten home one night this week :eek:! We been running from one softball or baseball field to another.

I was able to do Cardio Fusion last night and tonight will be my leg workout after ANOTHER GAME! :p

Therese

Congratulations on your weight loss Nan. What an accomplishment! Those one legged squat thrusts sent me into fits of laughter. I have found I end up laughing when Cathe throws in a seemingly impossible exercise and everyone in the dvd looks so good and my form looks pathetic. I ended up doing those VERY SLOWLY so I could actually do it. The other exercise in this series that I had a difficult time with was those 1 legged rollout to the side thingies in the AB Circuits ball workout.

I did squat rack legs today and my troublesome right hamstring is screaming at me right now. It's my own dumb fault, my leg was tender when I woke up this morning and I was bound and determined to get that workout in. I am going to take my wobbly legs and soak in the tub for a while and swallow a bottle of ibuprofen.(Just kidding!)

Therese, have fun at the games!

Brenda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.