STS fit chicks 03/31

spyrosmom

Cathlete
Morning!!

Gotta be quick. Need to get dressed and head of to work. Lats are sore from yesterday. Reminds me of the Meso 1 with sore lats! Must've been the pushups, those haven't been around in a while. Today was cardio. I did CC4. It was fun, but my legs were not wanting to sprint today. They were more in dwadle mode. But I made it thru. Not the best performance ever, but not the worst.

The company is buying pizza today for lunch. Maybe I should have done CC two times this morning? Well, gotta get scootin'

Nan

Morning Nan,

Enjoy the pizza....this is a staple at my house. We eat it once a week. I did Rymthic Step last night and was good and sweatie :D. Today is Disc 23 LEGS....oh boy....:confused: I am a little nervous at 80%. Will let you know later how that goes.

Therese

Hey Nan..!!

hey everyone!!

My shoulders are a bit sore, but I'm thinking DOMS is going to set in later, since I did my workout later yesterday afternoon.

I just got done with the Step only part of SJP , + added the abs. I guess I haven't done this in a while, because I wasn't so sure of the step sequences, but caught on easily. LOVE the music on this one, don't you? Abracadabra? Kung Fu Fighting?... So fun!!

I'm going to grab a banana now and then head to the park for a run with my iPod!...

Hi Everyone,
Today was Disc 23 Legs. OK, I'll admit it, I love the results I am getting with the tri-sets. I will miss them as we move on to the next Mesocycle. Does anyone out there feel the same way? My legs are looking better than they did when I was running races 10 years ago... I am absolutely thrilled with the shape and cut my legs are achieving. Kudos to Cathe.

Brenda in Indiana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.