STS fit chicks 03/16

spyrosmom

Cathlete
Happy Monday Ladies!

Today is the start of Meso 2, week 2. Disc 16, right? And Med Ball abs. My legs are still a teeny bit sore from Weds legs, but at least they are comfortable now. I did a 5 mile run on Sat and Kick Max on Sun, so I'm sure that didn't help, but they feel much better now. They were very sore up thru Saturday morning. These STS leg workouts are killer. I also got NapMax in on Saturday, which was wonderful:):D:). I will prob check back in this evening when I am done.

Nan

Morning Nan,

Well this weekend I did Disc 15 on Saturday because my week last week was CRAZY and life got in the way of my workouts! :mad: Sunday is always my start day and since I did Biceps on Saturday I did not want to do another arm workout on Sunday so I went out of order for week 2 and started with Legs....Disc 17. As usual I am not really feeling it yet but I am sure like normal it will catch up to me in a few hours ;).

Tonight will be a cardio day.

Therese

I did Disc 16 on Saturday and my shoulders were nice and toasty. Chest work went better than the previous week. Today would be Disc 17 Legs, but life is getting in the way and I will have to do that one tomorrow. I was sore from last weeks leg workout until Saturday morning, so I am really looking forward to seeing how this week's leg segment goes.

Brenda in Indiana

Good morning Brenda, Nan, and Therese.

I did disk 16 this morning. I was able to go up in the chest work as the workout card said. Some of the tricep and shoulders I went down. The tricep on the ball was really hard. I started out with 15 but drop down to 12. On the shoulder lateral raise the card said 15 but I just didn't feel strong so there I drop down to 12. Maybe when we go to 80% I will be able to increase. Well have a great day everyone.

Hi Girls!

I did DISC 16 this afternoon. Cool little twist on the end, huh?

For some reason the weights for front shoulder presses with the BB was really light. So I felt like I didn't get any benefit from THAT one, but the others were all very challenging and I failed on the last few reps of most.

Barbara: It was the same for me , for the tricep on the ball. There was no way I could do 15's either! I did do the lateral raises with 15's though. It was tough!

Weird thing, my quads started having some pretty decent DOMS on SATURDAY! (and I did Legs on wednesday), That has never happened to me THAT delayed!

Nan: Great workouts this weekend, I'm going to start running this week, FINALLY! I haven't since the snow started flying back in November!

I am done with #16. The back off sets were cool. A couple times I put a little too much oomph into them and the weights went up way fast. My head was thinking they were still just as heavy:eek: I guess that's the point, though. I was good on the 1RMs except the flat bench press. I did the 12, the 10 became 8 and the 8 became 7. I was then able to get 10 out in the back off sets. Man, those were heavy!! My upper body is nicely tired now. I feel like the kid in A Christmas Story but instead of "I can't put my arms DOWN", I can't put my arms UP!:p Oy! Off to shower

Nighty-night,
Nan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.