STS fit chick Thursday 3/12

spyrosmom

Cathlete
It is Thursday, right? I am all jumbled up this week. It must be Thurs, because it was cardio day and my legs are feeling Disc 14 big time. I was running a bit behind this morning so it was CC V2 - short, sweet, and to the point. I need to get off to the shower, so have a good day everyone!!!

Nan

Good morning Nan.

Well my legs were fry this morning. I went to do SB this morning and fell again and twisted the same ankle:mad: I guess it wasn't totally heal. I think I will take a week off from cardio but still do legs which isn't till next week.

So how is everyone else lower body feeling today?

Hey Nan and STSers!

I'm having some DOMS in my lower body, not horrible though. which is ok with me. I also never did 1RM's for legs and probably am not going as heavy as i could/should. But again, that's ok, I am feeling the workouts. (Then again, the DOMS could kick in later like some of you guys!?!?)

I'm off to do STEP BLAST!!!

Catch up with you guys later...

Good morning Nan.

Well my legs were fry this morning. I went to do SB this morning and fell again and twisted the same ankle:mad: I guess it wasn't totally heal. I think I will take a week off from cardio but still do legs which isn't till next week.

So how is everyone else lower body feeling today?

Oh no, Barbara!! I'm sorry!!!! take care of yourself!!!

Morning Nan, Barbara, Chris,

Disc 15 tonight...:D I am excited to see what Doms will be next LoL

Nan...know that feeling :eek: what day is it???

Barbara...sorry about your ankle...smart not to do cardio...let it rest before you do more damage

Chris...if you are like me those Doms don't set in till about 12 - 24 hours later

Have a wonderful day ladies :)

Therese

Good Morning Ladies! I am so glad that it is Thursday. Yesterday DH and I did Step Blast. I forgot how hard that workout is! I am so stubborn that I insist on two risers with any step workout lately. I don't think I would have been so wasted if I would have stayed with one. :) Tonight is legs and my poor DH is dreading it. I told him to look on the bright side...Friday is an off day and the workout is only 48 minutes of torture. :) HA!
Sorry to hear about Barbara's ankle....major bummer!
To Chris...I have been SO lucky in DOMS thus far...I really don't know why. I don't want to question it because it may be bad luck! :)
Waves to Therese!

Hello again!

I'm at work, and have a few mins til I'm on the clock, so I am popping back in.

Barbara - hope your ankle gets better quickly. Sucks that you turned it again. It's hard to take a break, but should be resting and icing. RICE, it'll help

The DOMs are starting to kick in, and I can tell they are going to be beastly. My legs were stiff this morning, CC loosened them up but in the stretch everything was tight. My legs were still tired from last night. Seems like everytime I went back upstairs this morning, I had forgotten something downstairs and had to go back. Ooh, my tired booty. After I got to work this morning, I discovered the potty DOMS were setting in :confused::confused::confused: Maybe I just shouldn't eat or drink all day!:rolleyes::p Potty DOMS are the worst.

It is time to clock in and get to work.

Nan

Oh Nan, I love the potty DOMS, I can so empathize!! Disc 14 whipped my butt on Tuesday. I had to keep walking around at work yesterday because I was afraid if I stopped my lower body would stiffen to the point of no return. Today I am feeling it in my quads... go figure DOMS 48 hours after the fact.
Today was Disc 15 Back and Biceps, the workout was hard but a lot of fun. I don't think the pain (oops, I mean soreness) will anywhere near the level I experienced with the leg workout.I can see a difference in the sillouette of my back, now I just need to work on doing unassisted pullups. I can only manage a couple of them and then use a chair to assist. I have to remind myself the joy is in the journey....

Brenda in Indiana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.