STS Fit Chick TGIF 3/13

pace1987

Cathlete
Good morning everyone. Today is disk 15 bi's and back.

Boy do I still have DOMS in my legs and butt. I guess that is a good thing, LOL.

BBL:)

Morning Ladies and DOMS!

My legs are still hootin' and hollerin' from #14 on Weds. Reminds me of #3 DOMS, which is something I didn't ever want to revisit:confused::eek: Today is #15 and I believe No Equip Abs as well. It's supposed to be very nice out tomorrow, so I wanted to go for a run, but I'm thinking with the way my legs are feeling, that may need to wait until Sun. I have to go to my nephews Bday party tomorrow, and I determined to stay away from the cake. They normally have a store bought cake, and I know what that tastes like, and I won't be missing anything. Just stay away!

Nan

Back to report I just finish disk 15. Wow I really like this one. I did had to lower my weight on the ball for bicep curl. The card had 15 but I was really struggling so I went down to 12 and still had a little trouble but stay with it. I hope everyone has a great weekend:).

Good morning kids! Well, DH and I survived Disc 14 last night. I loved it..the husband? Not so much. :) He hates leg workouts!
My husband is walking like a "pregnant cowboy" (love that) this morning. I am a little less sore. I know that since today is our off day, my DOMS will come late tonight and into tomorrow. :) Have a great weekend everyone!

I did DISC 15: BACK & BICEPS. I enjoyed it! Similiar to the Chest, Tri's and Shoulder work. NICE long 60 second breaks . Ahhh! Some weight I went down on. I do not know HOW I have 29 lbs listed as my 70% for Alternating Bicep curls...that is crazy! I did 16 lbs! And failed at the end. The Preacher bicep curls on the ball are hard, aren't they? I started with 12's, and went down to 11's.

I was happy to see Cedie on this one! She seems to bring out the spunk in Cathe, doesn't she? And the way they cheered everyone on on the "To Failure" reps was fun!

My left low back is sooooooooooooooooooooo much better!!!! I'm so relieved! I took Advils last night before bed, and it's barely there this morning.. Weird.

I did the nice Extended Stretch after the weight work..

I think I went kind of light on LEGS the other day, thus not a ton of DOMS like you guys are talking about. I didn't do 1RM's for legs, and on Meso #1 went light , because the exercises were mostly new to me. So when I did this week's, I just went up 2-5 lbs from Meso #1. They're still sore, but not "Pregnant Cowgirl" sore! :eek: Which I'm kind of GLAD about, but then feel like I didn't work myself as hard as I should have....

Nan: Store bought cake is crap! now if it was homemade, that's a different story! :p

Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to read that we're all moving through Meso 2 quite nicely!

I've missed posting for the past week due to travel, etc., but I have kept to my STS schedule. I completed week 2 yesterday, and will begin week 3 (disc 19) tomorrow. Meso 2 is going by so quickly. I'm really enjoying these heavier workouts.

I agree that the preacher curls on the ball are tough. I've noticed that my left arm just isn't as strong and I struggle with the last few reps on most of the one-arm bicep moves. The leg workouts have been intense. I did disc 17 legs on Wednesday and can really feel it in my thighs & glutes.

Michelle

I agree that the preacher curls on the ball are tough. I've noticed that my left arm just isn't as strong and I struggle with the last few reps on most of the one-arm bicep moves.

Michelle

That is so funny! My left arm is the same, Michelle!

You are flying right along!!!

Hey Ladies,

Late check in for me today... will not get to disc 15 till tomorrow had to get a few more dumbells so that I was going heavier....

I am 3rd with the my left side definitely being weaker....I notice it most on the preacher curls on the ball....Glad I am not alone.

Nan good luck with staying away from the cake....I with you because tomorrow my Mom's birthday who is turning 76 years old but her cake is going to be homemade.....I can smell it right :(...no calories in smells but no touch for me because if I start I will go down hill from there.

Hubby and I have been very good since the start of lent.....NO SWEETS of any kind and we are doing well. Of course he is dropping faster than I am....LoL....ladies don't you wish we had that burning capability!!!:eek:

Therese

Good evening!

Been away for a while, combination of a vacation turned stomach bug. So I'm starting Meso 2 almost a week late, but decided to just start today with disc 13 instead of waiting until Sunday.

That chest work was hard, I had my barbell at 64 pounds, I fell short on a couple reps, but made it through ok, had to lower my weights on a bunch of others though, but I certainly went to failure. I really see the benefit now of having those squat racks, I'm so disappointed the ones I thought I ordered were out of stock, and no one seems to have them in stock. It's very hard rolling back and lifting that much weight.

I have a 2 hour massage scheduled for tomorrow after kickboxing, I'm definitely looking forward to that.

Have a good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.